Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Celexs Draconia chapter 62 . 6/17
I am so glad i got notifications sorted out. I am so stoked that this is popping up again in them. Excellent work!

Cel
Soulstone33 chapter 62 . 6/15
Glad to see you update this fic. It's one of my favorite fanfictions
Usernamenuse chapter 62 . 6/17
Great story overall, one of my favorites and I'm looking forward to more. I have a question: Why was it obvious that Daphne couldn't be heiress if she married Lord Slytherin? Is she going to take the name Slytherin? Because if Ginny is going to be Lady Potter Daphne can't be a Potter can she? Or can she? And Alex presumably will be a Consort and keep the name Black and will still be Heirss and their kids would be Blacks... I think? Or some would per whatever the contract says? I'm confused.
lipasnape chapter 62 . 6/16
So glad you keep writing this story. New ideas and surprises all the time. Erasng Dan was brilliant. Gobin king not a goblin? Wow
Golden Wind God chapter 62 . 6/16
damn
Mr0cznyKisiel chapter 62 . 6/16
Yes! Finally something goes wrong!

I'd hate for your story to become a run-of-the-mill power fantasy,

Keep up the good work!
Mr.Heller chapter 20 . 6/16
Voldemort is a psychopath, it's genetically impossible for him to feel compassion, let alone Love, that ritual is the most bog stupid idea of all you made so far.
Mr.Heller chapter 19 . 6/16
I suspect you didn't actually thought through your version of Imperius.
Mr.Heller chapter 17 . 6/16
You have NEVER in your entire life even SEEN a fight it seems, that was just embarrassing to read, seriously, even WWE is more believable than that "duel". I remember in first chapter you said the story will have face-palm worthy moments, but holy shit this was bad.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 62 . 6/15
Gonna be a brutal tournament.
Philip A Schmidt chapter 62 . 6/15
really loving this story can't wait for more . already supporting too many others on Patreon or i would do you as well. keep up the great work.
OhJustReadIt chapter 62 . 6/15
Good wriitng but this arc is getting a little boring
Wulfkin17 chapter 62 . 6/15
Interesting exchanges, intrigued to see what you do with this arc, Harry has so much more shit on his plate that he can't be bothered with what he considers kiddy stuff since he already dealt with it when he himself was a child. Just hope it doesn't bite him later.
Thios chapter 62 . 6/15
Well, the role has been completely reversed. The light acting like the dark and vice versa. Hope that Virgo get a good smack down once this arc is over.
A10riddick chapter 38 . 6/15
Great chapter!

Interesting sorting!

Loved the stairs not knowing what to think of Virgo!
9,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »