Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Who is Alex's mother?
Noice...
This fic is really awesome! Keep it up dude!
clinically-insane0 chapter 12 . 3/9
If you were going to make your mc a normal and just above average wizard power wise, you shouldn't have gifted him with the knowledge of one of the greatest wizards ever.
And from the comments on the chapters ahead, it seems you are going to repeat this fiasco to provide the nonsensical need to not make your mc fairly powerful when he logically should overwhelm most of the wizards out there except the like of Voldy and Dubledore.
Dropped.
darthkratos24 chapter 49 . 3/7
What the fuck?... Definitely your weakest chapter this one was a mess! Especially that ending. And Harry's retarded strategy in my opinion completely useless and now he's useless just forced drama in my opinion
James and lily are cunts. Fuck both of them and their master cuntledore
Daniel chapter 33 . 2/17
Jesus, this is the single most convoluted prophecy I have ever heard. If this is just a decoy prophecy, then I shudder to think what the real one is like.

I love this.
normanelson chapter 57 . 2/8
i love this story hope you keep writing i cant wait to see how it ends
Ashfold chapter 3 . 2/8
Wait... I think I've made this exact comment before. I'll have to check, I suddenly got a huge rush of deja vu.
Ashfold chapter 3 . 2/8
Out of interest, where did you get the 3,000 lira number? Out of nowhere, or is it based on something?

Because 3,000 lira is like 76 and that just seems ridiculously cheap even considering third world economies and wholesale prices and this being set in what like 1988 or whatever.

And that's double his normal rate! I just don't see how it can be economically viable to farm 5 acres for a season, or even a short half season, for like 180.

I'm almost certainly overthinking it, but the whole drug trade IS a fairly large plot point. I'm just mostly curious if it's based on something or just invented on the spot.
Eagleone 55 chapter 57 . 2/5
great story please finish it
thanks
Chris
All that planning and the obvious happens with this bit of immense stupidity. Her wearing around something she can't afford could be dealt with. Him doing the unbelievably idiotic thing of giving it that password though made no damned sense. Or at least not changing it after the initial playfulness was done.

All his thought and planning to then go and give it such a stupid pass makes no damned sense. It's a blatant and damning clue.
kazutoayoma chapter 54 . 2/4
holy shit did not expect that
Sadhaka chapter 57 . 2/3
So a lion…. Killed by simple animals. Glad I was right. Its lame. The symbolism is cool, powers are nothing compared to even tge TRex. What a let down.
Sadhaka chapter 57 . 2/3
Chimera agaibst basiliskBasilisk
Chimera against dragonDragon
Chimera against nunduNundu
Chimera agaibst featheterf serpentFeathered Serpent

They will all have hunan intelligence. Who cares if the animal does? Trying to make a throw away mythical animal into a threat through paragraphs of people speaking of weak things is boring.
9,462 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »