Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
CarolsSister chapter 11 . 10/11/2022
Just a wee bit of a hypercrite there huh boy? You sent Harry away to Azkaban knowing he was innocent, but you call him dark?
CarolsSister chapter 10 . 10/11/2022
For something that wasn't supposed to be a threat, even I would have taken Dumbles' mention of Daphne bring in the incoming class as well as being possibly at risk as one. Old bastard can't help being a manipulative jerk even if he isn't trying.
doom693 chapter 27 . 10/9/2022
I read the author's note and became very sadge
benseal2003 chapter 57 . 10/5/2022
Nice story if you continue I'd just say at the start Harry had to wait to be 2 other lords.
guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2022
way to many POVs in this story, but otherwise good.
thebestofall chapter 28 . 9/29/2022
Daphne is a fucking moron of the highest order. I really hope she gets a good shouting for that.
thebestofall chapter 25 . 9/29/2022
Lol Luna is quickly becoming best girl
thebestofall chapter 24 . 9/29/2022
Holy shit lol Luna is insanely talented. In this fic, I dare say she's above Hermione.
thebestofall chapter 20 . 9/28/2022
You know, I don't know why, but I'm starting to think Voldemort time-travelled somehow. I have no idea why but his behavior is so odd right now.
thebestofall chapter 17 . 9/28/2022
Lmao. Completely forgot that as Lord Slytherin, he can freely come and go to Hogwarts.

Only thing now is to somehow make a clone of himself. Because when Harry is there, Lord Slytherin cannot and vice versa.
thebestofall chapter 13 . 9/28/2022
Yeah actually, where the FUCK does Ollivander get all his Phoenix feathers? Shits baffling as fuck.

I'm convinced that Ollivander is actually an SI, what with how much he knows.
thebestofall chapter 12 . 9/28/2022
This is getting very interesting. Has a real sense of danger. Not everything is going Harry's way. It shows that despite planning, anything can go to shit, especially when ANOTHER time-traveller is involved. That means double the butterflies.
thebestofall chapter 11 . 9/28/2022
I'll admit, a time-travel fic done this way is extremely interesting. Two time-travellers from different timelines working against each other. Oooh the intrigue.
thebestofall chapter 10 . 9/28/2022
Harry done fucked up this chapter lol.

But this raises some concerns for me. If Harry knows all that Voldemort does, it means this version of Dumbledore could annihilate Voldy.
thebestofall chapter 1 . 9/28/2022
Wow lol. Not even claiming House Black or anything. We're going straight for Slytherin itself are we? Impressive boldness author. I can see the appeal of using one powerful house as a lordship rather than making the story cringe asf with multiple minor houses.
9,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »