Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
isabellaevamara chapter 28 . 9/17/2022
seriously how stupid is dumbledore

he's so supposedly concerned with dark lords, but he didnt kill grindlewald, does nothing ot stop voldemort, even brings voldemort into the school, ignores voldemort about to kill a unicorn and two girls, traps harry, and then is planning to send harry to azkaban for the 3rd time, when that is what harry/lord slytherin has been holding against dumbledore in the first place that dumbledore has been trying to figure out throughout the year so far.

why do adults and teachers and people like dumbledore always let people like malfoy and malfoy and voldemort do so much evil and get away with it and punish the good people like harry and hermione or stand back and pretend to be unable to help or protect them.

and so many fan fiction stories say malfoy and voldemort are teh way they are bc of dumbledore, but then why do they kill people like harry and hermione instead of going after dumbledore when the problem is dumbledore.

and why do so many readers insist dumbledore is this kind good grandfather teacher person who couldnt possibly be evil when he's more evil in his actions then even umbridge and voldemort and malfoy and grindlewald possibly even more evil then all 4 of them Combined are.

and why does fawkes help dumbledore all the time in these stories...if fawkes is really a phoenix/good creature like all the stories insist upon, why does he help dumbledore do so many evil things that would be impossible or nearly so without that help?
amkarb01 chapter 26 . 9/8/2022
Do you plan to add 27-57 to the podcast version if so when
Town Crier chapter 1 . 9/4/2022
A quick note to those like me who are worried about if the story is abandoned, according to the author, it's still ongoing. He released an update video on July 2022 about his situation in his Discord (link is in his bio).

Long story short, he's a professional writer penning his own books, so he's currently splitting focus on his original writing (where he gets paid) and this fanfiction. AFAIK, he is still planning to finish this fanfic through all the HP years. Obviously, progress will be slow, and my assumption is that he was prioritizing almost all his time on original books since the last update here.

Don't quote me on this, and feel free to verify this against the actual video on his Discord.
Lolkar chapter 17 . 8/31/2022
Why would Harry want to duel these morons? Why not just punish them? The duel seemed pretty out of place and killed the suspense.
Griezz chapter 57 . 8/30/2022
I don't know if this story is dead or not, but I really hope not. There's still so much to learn about this AU: what happened with MoonyWormtail? Did Peter somehow corrupt Remus, claiming that the other two didn't really care about him? Need answers! Please!
Lolkar chapter 10 . 8/29/2022
By Harry coming back in time and changing everything means that future where his brother was sent back never happened so why was his brother sent back?
Marcii Winters chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
NOW *THIS* IS A CONCEPT I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE!
WBWL/TIME TRAVEL X2
V V INTERESTING
Hmmmhmhmmmhm chapter 57 . 8/20/2022
Author dead? Or realized Harry was just a bit more ruthless everything would have been done within 15-20 chapters including the aftermath?
insanecoop chapter 1 . 8/12/2022
Ok I've got to say this.
1. I really have enjoyed reading this so far and sorry it seems to be slowing down or stopping altogether
2. seriously? Fing seriously?. He has a dangerous Obsurus under daught of death sooooo WHY hasn't he kidnapped Malfoy and done the same to her? , she's a danger to everyone and her self same as the Obscurus. And don't get me this nonsense that he couldn't take her any time he wanted
I get it, you need her for the story but no matter what,that is a plot hole so big you could fit a bus in it
dirtd12 chapter 57 . 8/10/2022
This is up to ch59. Go to the author's dcord channel. It's worth the effort. Those last chapters are really long.
mhihabak chapter 7 . 8/7/2022
it's really hard to like this ginny I mean why does harry bother with her, all he has to do is keep her alive he is just being a simp right now especially when she said she still has feelings for john even after all the sh*t she saw
mhihabak chapter 5 . 8/7/2022
why is he hanging out with daphne i mean i get he wants to shagher but he refused the proposal so on what premis is he taking her out
mhihabak chapter 2 . 8/7/2022
why did he tell who he is, what he is planning to do and how he looks like to a random f*cking ghost i mean for f*ck sake you spent like a good portion of the first chapter emphasising how smart and cunning he is well this sure as hell ain't smart
Fireflame159 chapter 57 . 8/3/2022
And that’s 57/57. A re read will start shortly.
Fireflame159 chapter 49 . 8/2/2022
I have no words. Just think of someone making completely gibberish words for 2 minutes straight and you’ll get an idea of my elation. I love this story. Imma have to re read it after I finish it.
9,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »