Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Narusakulover1 chapter 59 . 5/18
Hallelujah! Your back! You hadn't updated in so long I'd honestly thought you'd died (it wouldn't have been the first time, unfortunately. ) it's great to see you writing again, you know yours was the first super long harry potter fiction I read? And still one of the best. The only one that could rival it is return of the death walker (also on an unfortunately long dry spell... spell haha) so I'm glad to see new chapters. Happy writing and glad your ok.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 59 . 5/18
Thank you for the chapter! Looking forward to more!
thatcher577 chapter 59 . 5/18
I thank you for the chapter.
Slashersah chapter 59 . 5/18
Holy shit an update? Can't remember how long its been since the last one. time to reread it all again I suppose.
codywhite162 chapter 59 . 5/18
Loved the chapter!
Golden Wind God chapter 59 . 5/17
awesome
back to back chapters yayy
cant wait bro
Jambers81 chapter 59 . 5/17
Just re-read this entire fic, and im SO glad it still holds up!
Mad about the Boro chapter 59 . 5/17
Welcome back!
A10riddick chapter 35 . 5/17
Great chapter!

What is going on with Lilly here?
zega606 chapter 59 . 5/17
hilarious the meeting of Harry and mad eye, Sirius knowing that Alex is more and more like his beautiful cousin in the lethal and stupid, seeing how Jone thinks he is being cautious and meanwhile being watched by Daphne, postscript five is a cause In arithmancy, seven is better, it is more stable.
erickkwr chapter 59 . 5/17
Excelent, I hope moody doesn't die soon, reading him is fun
Tsuki-no-Hazama Hime chapter 59 . 5/17
that is either Dear Bella or Aunty Walburga... you did a great job my friend... I'd love to see more of what Siri will do with Dearest Alex
Visionless1 chapter 58 . 5/17
is there a point when this story will be continued or completed. It's a good story and would be a shame if it weren't concluded properly.
Thios chapter 59 . 5/17
A relatively shorter but great chapter...Nice dynamics between Moody and Harry with Tonks comment in the middle...Xd
Freddie Rindklip chapter 57 . 5/17
It is nice that your muse wondered back for a while. We can only hope it stays.
9,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »