Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
adm-frb chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
At a guess, it will be young Ginny Weasley that Harry meets next.

Harry won't meet Hermione until she turns Eleven and gets her Hogwarts letter; he'd then either meet her in Diagon Alley during one of her many forays into Flourish and Blotts or on the Hogwarts Express at the latest...
Anonymous Rex chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
I'm going to guess Sirius' daughter. Reaching out to Ginny so blatantly might tip certain people off to what Harry is doing, but Alexandra is probably rebellious enough (probably due to Sirius) and Slytherin enough that seducing her (pardon the term, since they're eight) will be much easier.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Outstanding chapter
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Nice start. While I'm not a fan of Evil Harry fics, I do love stories that have a Grey Harry. This fic shows a lot of promise, and I def can't wait to see the changes Harry makes to the Wizarding world. I especially can't wait to see what happens when the Potters meet him for the first time. Great job and I hope we get another update soon.
NightSkyWolf chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Good chapter, I'm so hooked on this story
Stormbow chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
I liked it. Despite it all, Harry is still Harry, someone who looks out for his friends.
Redripper666 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
i love this whole screw the time line thing to many people are to afride of changing things im not to fond of his brother geting to jump as well tho other then that looks good
WhiteShadow95 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Great chapter! The speach was a tat too long, but everything else was great. I hope we soon learn what bird Harry was chasing in the forest.
WS
Awesome more please
starboy454 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
good update
pettybureaucrat chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Don't be to concerned about the 'romance' in this chapter, they're only 10 years old. the next girl will probably be Ginny or Luna, as I don't know how Harry would meet Hermione until he goes to Hogwarts. I'm guessing Ginny since Arthur works at the Ministry. Still, maybe he'll meet Luna wandering around Dartmoor one day.
Zicou chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Oh.. nice :) john will retain his memory :)
An excellent chapter,
Can't wait to read more!
Continuuuuuuuuue,
Z/
Jarno chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
It's an interesting chapter, and I do like your character development however I would wager that restoring Slytherin to it's former glory is a bad goal. It's both to small a goal, and wouldn't be a strong faction.
First is the goal itself. He's basing an entire politcal rally point on basically a house in a highschool.
Sure, the houses are important while in Slytherin but to people who haven't been to Hogwarts in over 50 years?

Then there is the size of the faction. If that is your rally point, your goal, you are talking to 25% of the population max. Of which a large part is now firmly in Voldemort's camp. That means you would be able to target 15% of the population max. That's not an ambitious group.
9,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 622 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 .. Last Next »