Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
frankieu chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
nice chapter like how the story is progressing am thinking the ice queen just got option B on a silver platter given to her.
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Thankyou.
Charles Ceaser chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
AWESOME CHAPTER. I WAS ALMOST WORRIED THAT YOU WON'T CONTINUE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Zicou chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next update :D
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
oghren chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Interesting story particularly how you went about establishing Harry's proxy. I'm left wondering by the end of all this who is going to be in Harry's harem. Still good job and update soon.
crankypants16 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
If you plan on doing lemons/smut in the future you could always post them in hpfanficarchive and just link them in the censored chaps
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Outstanding chapter
Stormbow chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
I really, really like some of the ideas you are rolling out here. I've never generally been a fan of "dark" Harry stories, but this one isn't setting off the negative reactions that many of those sorts of stories do. I think it's because of the Betrayal/Revenge thing, sort of like Robst's "In this World and the Next". He's not a murdering, torturing psychopath dark lord, but he has enemies that he needs to take out and a personal agenda that he will do almost anything to see through.

I'm looking forward to seeing the brother's reaction to coming back from the future only to find that his relationships had been undermined significantly. He's going to know something is very wrong, centered on Harry, but does he have the brains to be a real threat?
carick of hunter moon chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
All in All this is a well thought out story start that is re-works some of the clasic idea's found in fanfiction

As a writter you will need to think about the changes that will results from this re-do/time travle the "why" the "how" the "what" will change or what effect and how will this change effect the time line

It is how you develop this that will be key to your story development

So thinking about time

Example John Potter as Harry has gone back to an early point in the time line John would not get a re-do if Harry save him in the grave yard example
To help there are some bit and bob on my profile you might find usefull and take a look at the profiles of gphoenix51, ARedHair & Kalen Darkmoon the last one is the most intrestingmore.

(story rec Story rec. Back Again? Siriusly? by Manchester and Heirs of the Founders by Animekitty2)

PS adding Luna could be a very intresting twist
NightSkyWolf chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Another good chapter
Concrete63 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Interesting, thank you for writing.
nico2883 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
beautiful chapter are curious reaction silent if he finds out
9,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 645 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 .. Last Next »