Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Alyssa Doesn't Write chapter 58 . 5/3
Totally didnt expect this but glad youre still updating. though gotta reread everthing XD. after a decade i remember nothing
WhiteElfElder chapter 58 . 5/3
I forgot how utterly complicated life has gotten in this stories characters.
Aselo chapter 58 . 5/3
It's been 9 years. I remember nothing.
Dscot chapter 12 . 5/3
Great story really enjoying it. I think you did the most accurate depiction of Hagrid. for some reason everyone believes that he’s just a good guy, but people keep forgetting is that he takes what Dumbledore says as gospel. if Dumbledore said you were bad and evil and a troublemaker Hagrid doesn’t think twice. The reason was nice to canon Harry was that harry was in Dumbledore favor and his parents were Dumbledore’s lakys. Hagrid is a moron and anyone putting their faith in him are morons. Just cause he’s a moron.
DeathCrawler chapter 57 . 5/3
Great timing just reread this look forward this book
YMCM chapter 58 . 5/3
Yooooo, you're back! Right on my birthday too, what a present
Frosty Wolf chapter 58 . 5/3
Welcome back! I admit that I don't really remember this story beyond knowing that Dumbledore and John have a lot of deserved suffering hopefully coming their way. And that's all the motivation I need to reread it!
Hank1967 chapter 58 . 5/3
Glad to see you back! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 58 . 5/3
Its been so long I forgot what this story was about
FanatischerLeser chapter 58 . 5/3
Not dead Yeah.
New capter double YEAH.
It's been Years glad to have you back.
codywhite162 chapter 58 . 5/3
Excellent chapter! Looking forward to the next update.
bvengeance1 chapter 58 . 5/3
Holey crap your ALIVE! You haven't updated since 2020. Hell, I don't think you have even added a new story to your favorites since then. Any ways good to see you updating again.
Yana5 chapter 58 . 5/3
Hi. Thank you for the chapter. It was brilliant
benzass95 chapter 58 . 5/3
oh my god! youre back from the dead! so happy youre back to updating this story.
the opomist chapter 58 . 5/3
I havent read it yet but im so excited cause ive been waiting for this story to be updated
9,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »