Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Brownbear66 chapter 58 . 5/15
Need more
zega606 chapter 58 . 5/14
Harry's twin, Jon, is being more than annoying, especially with the help of Virgo, who is wrong about which is the evil brother, and I also think that Tracey should also be with Harry, there is no other better candidate.
I'm getting to the point where John is no longer an enjoyable foil for Harry, his need to be the Chosen one is point blank threatening the survival of the world just so he can be a pick me boy of Fate. He is actively hampering the survival of the world with this shit. When it comes time for his karma to come due it needs to be major. His blind following of Dumbles needs to bite him majorly in the ass. Dumbles needs to get his head screwed on straight. Death and Fate need to stick him in the farthest level of hell when he finally dies as he has caused as many problems to the child of Prophecy as Tom has...to the point that he is really, sending a child to Azkaban..for fuck sake
4Alucard chapter 34 . 5/13
I dont know why but i just love that cover image for this story
Nob7 chapter 12 . 5/12
I dont understand why is harry so weak, didnt he said that he had all of Voldermort knowledge about magic?, then why is he get caught all the time?
Nob7 chapter 12 . 5/12
Wow this Harry is so pathetic, with all the magic that he knows and he still get caught like that wow
formyduvalg chapter 26 . 5/12
ź

a ctrla
formyduvalg chapter 26 . 5/12
ctrl
Last Divine Shadow chapter 58 . 5/11
Well that was funny. Not going to like or subscribe though. Not a fan of dead stories.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 58 . 5/11
Bro banishes for multiple years, realeases a chapter, doesn’t elaborate.
Wabbayack22 chapter 16 . 5/11
Is there a better way for me to skim through all this unnecessary slog youve added to the story? Who gives a fuck about the flamelage or the equations? Blah de fucking blah
Namikaze18 chapter 58 . 5/10
We'reeeee bacccck! LFG! Welcome back to life :). Oh have we missed you LeadVoneE
Last Divine Shadow chapter 28 . 5/10
It would be much simpler to deal with Dumbledore in a swift fashion. One quick Arvada Kedavra into the back would do the trick.
That bit with Dan calling himself a muggle and suddenly acting like he has brain damage. Going out into that storm and saying it won't affect him was one of the most forced bits of idiocy I've seen in quite sometime.

To force for some story reason to make him immune to magic.

I'll admit the end result bugs me a bit but if done right then whatever. When stuff is forced, especially REALLY forced its just REALLY annoying. Hate crap where authors half ass and force events.
death390 chapter 58 . 5/10
Glad your not dead hope they're is more to come
9,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »