Reviews for Epistolary Pleasures: Documents In the Lives of Leia Organa & Han Solo
argellastarkiller chapter 1 . 5/25
can i just tell you, how utterly brilliant this is? this fic is tucked in my brain in the same category where limelight's love letters story is.
LoveThis chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
I keep checking back to see if there are any updates for this. I love this story and desperately want more! Hope all is okay and you are an amazing writer with the best rated M Han and and Leia fic out there!
SonriaCat chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Possibly your best work on this site. I love the duality of conversations because it feels so exactly like them - not just lovers, but friends and partners as well and with shared goals. Please keep this up.
MakeItHale chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
They're such a hot power couple. I'm still so obsessed with your idea to use letters back and forth to tell the story. Excited for more :)
MrsScruffyNerfherder chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
So sorry about your personal drama (i can commiserate, and send hugs). Thank you for updating anyway - I do enjoy this story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
I'm sorry for your recent emotional upheaval, and hope your new life brings you wonderful things.

Ladypeter, you are such a gifted writer. Everything you write, I repeatedly pause and marvel over a beautifully wrought sentence, a striking image, a perception so right and acute it stops me in my reading tracks. Your insight into character- both human character and the specific characters of Han and Leia- is faultless and deep, and your erotic scenes are so affecting (and also hot as fucking helllll let's be real right) because they are honest, human, and rooted in both meanings of character. Your balance between the raw, lusty physical truth of sex and its elegant reflection of connection and personality is unmatched and unique.

I also admire how you present and interpret the virginity concept, both acknowledging that Leia's sexual experience being largely limited to Han is somewhat titillating to him while never fetishizing the notion in a way that feels antifeminist or controlling or that Leia's virginity is required. It makes him feel special, but not in a machismo way- in a rather vulnerable, grateful way that somehow suggests him as the delicate one, not her. This fits them so well.

You are my favorite fic writer and I thank you for your work.

Okay sorry for gushing. But your work is so great, so brave, graceful, subversive and honest, that I can't help it.
LoveThis chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Okay, a proper review! I am so excited to see another chapter of this! These letters and the way the plot unfolds in-between Han and Leia's banter about their relationship and sex life is just SO GOOD! I love the small details you put in, and the reflections and revelations that come out between them. It's delicious! I love reading this fic and am so glad to see you back to posting. Sorry to hear about what went on in your personal life and that's understandable. Anyhow, I wonder how this polyamorous society will affect Han and Leia? I somehow think it's significant? Thanks for updating!
LoveThis chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
OMG!OMG!OMG! THANKYOU! I haven't even READ your update yet, but I am just so thankful that you updated it! This story has been one of my favorite Han and Leia stories out there, and I am thrilled that you're writing again! I also love every thing else you have written and could live a happy live continuing to read your fic! Please stay and update some more! WHOOOOHEEEEEE! I promise to give a real review after I've read the chapter.
annafan chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Great to have an update. And what an intriguing one - where are you going to take us with tgese two closed off, opposed cultures? Fascinating plot development.
jeanmarie3 chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
So beautifully written, as always! It's wonderful to have you back, my dear...ox
TheCelticOne chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
That was gorgeous, as always. The sentiment about missing someone - so true. One of the best things about relationships, I think, is the impression they leave when they're not physically there.

I'm so sorry to hear of the recent turbulence in your life. I hope the changes you've made are for the better.
knitzkampf chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
So good to see you and read your wonderfully frank writing.
StatsGrandma57 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
LadyPeter-this was spicy and fun. I'm so sorry about you and your husband; if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.
RileyOlsen chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Omg I'm dying. I just discovered this and I was crushed when there was no chapter 3. So good, so hot, but also so sweet. Write more!
KnightedRogue chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
This is such a fun take on the relationship; I really enjoy how bluntly they sometimes write to each other! Very very fun!