Reviews for The Past isn't Set in Stone
LauraliBlack chapter 42 . 11h
I love this fix! This is perhaps one of the best written stories on this site! Well done! Please finish it! It’s like you’re so close I can taste the ending. It’s just barely out of reach! Also, if you have some Sirius/Hermione moments coming up I’d like to read those too!
ProudFangirl23 chapter 39 . 2/12
You know, I've watched Merlin (BBC) so many times, a fair percentage of the facts I know about the Arthurian Legends comes from it. That's not to say I've not done research, it's just that Merlin has stuck with me and I'm just, like, a superfan. So, just saying, you're not the only one whose knowledge of *it* comes from a TV show. Lol. Baii
Jojo chapter 42 . 1/25
Maaaaaaaais!
ProudFangirl23 chapter 42 . 1/20
Pleaseeeee update soon.
ProudFangirl23 chapter 32 . 1/19
I LOVE YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM. THANK YOU!
ProudFangirl23 chapter 31 . 1/19
IF HE'S NOT FOUND I'LL GO INTO THE MERLIN-DAMNED FANFIC AND RETRIEVE HIM MYSELF.
ProudFangirl23 chapter 31 . 1/19
ProudFangirl23 chapter 30 . 1/19
Ohhhh fuuu-

Did Guillaume die?

I swear to Godric's bloody-

Sorry.

Don't do that! I don't want Guillaume to die! What about Apolline? And Hermione? And Gabrielle and Fleur? Noooo.
*Did* he die?
I have this weird feeling. I hate it. Its telling me that Guillaume is dead. No.
ProudFangirl23 chapter 29 . 1/19
To answer your question - Cause they're both Heirs of Slytherin? Or, at least, Tom *was* heir of Slytherin. His magic recognised Hermione as kin, or something.
...Right?
ProudFangirl23 chapter 19 . 1/19
Noooooo

Don't include Voldemort in this!

(Kidding, I love the fact that you done this. Thank you!)
Historias da Sr chapter 42 . 1/9
Ai, mais atualizações seriam um sonho realizado
MaxN04 chapter 42 . 12/9/2020
Love it love it love it... but can you update soon please? This is quite a good story and it’s sad to see it unfinished.
I hope you and your family and healthy during these times.
Sr.Dan chapter 42 . 12/1/2020
jade.lam.58118 chapter 42 . 11/27/2020
hi hi hi this story is AMAZING it’s 4:30 am in my time zone right now and i just couldn’t put it down. please update if you can !
Guest chapter 42 . 11/24/2020
I know its been forever since an update but plz plz, I really hope you update this story soon cuz Im so in love with it
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »