Reviews for The Past isn't Set in Stone
habba chapter 9 . 2/1
No one misses something that doesn't exist, hermione hasn't been born yet, ergo, she doens't exist. that was the most idiotic train of thought possible.

Ever heard of "I think, therefore, I am".

I suppose not, seeing your age is somewhere in the early teens most propably
habba chapter 8 . 2/1
even if james bacomes a good man someday (possibly), it does not excuse his actions today. Hermione is stupid to cut him so much slack. But well, it's established that potters are the golden boy's that can do no wrong.
habba chapter 8 . 2/1
Pandora can barely remember how old his brother is cause she hasn't seen him in a long time? that's stupid as fuck. Even if I didn't see my brother for the rest of my life, I'd remember he was two years older than me hence my age plus two years.
asd chapter 7 . 2/1
I thougt this was promising, I was wrong. Hermione is the same passive weakling incapable of defending or standing up for herself. fuck this, shit fic is shit
asd chapter 4 . 2/1
The dialogue is more akin to company picnic with busines casual dresscode. Not at all like eleven year olds. And I don't mean hermione, I mean everyone else
This is such an well written and interesting fic! Its very rare to me to come across Hermione time travel fics that have me hooked like this while also managing to be incredibly in character. You take things into account that few do, and it leads to such a good story.
Lavirtu02 chapter 1 . 9/14/2023
Oh wow inexpected
CoSmO333 chapter 42 . 8/6/2023
this is a great story I enjoy it greatly thanks for sharing!
midancemom chapter 42 . 7/4/2023
So I just binged this over the last day and a half. I really like the way you have written Hermione. So many time travel stories make her omniscient and decisive. Your Merlín is phenomenal. I love that he is scattered and clumsy. I do hope at some point you finish this. I hope all is well with you.
padfootluver chapter 1 . 5/9/2023
Hopefully your muse returns to complete this masterpiece...whenever that is will be worth the wait. Congrats on a great story.
InuKailani chapter 42 . 5/5/2023
I have literally binged this entire book in a day and a half after it was recommended in a Facebook group. I hope someday your muse will bring you back here !
OnlyTeenWolf chapter 42 . 3/12/2023
I love this fic so much! Even though it’s not complete, and hasn’t really gotten to the Sirimione yet, I’ve read it many, many times. It would be AMAZING if it was ever finished. Especially since she’s just now come into all of her magic.
afrien chapter 42 . 2/19/2023
looks like almost any story which would pair Hetmione with Sirius goes unfinishedanyway, I've loved to read this, thanks for the entertainment!
Skyangels1982 chapter 42 . 9/14/2022
Hello,
Wondering if you are planning to finish this story.
Thanks Sky82
Nemo122 chapter 42 . 9/12/2022
Please continue! I absolutely loved this story.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »