Reviews for Shatterpoint: Crucible
You are an excellent writer. I am totally immersed in this story. You easily blend the characters’ backstory and inner monologues into the present. This is very well done.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/20/2017
This story deserves at least 1000 revievs, i really don't understand how it could only have about 150. I suppose people are generally inpatient to read a slow paced, but still very well writen story.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/16/2017
Okay that was just...he crashed into Zod, and threw them both back to the phantom zone!? That was Ridicilous, it's like Clark trolled them! I laughed soo hard!
iCards chapter 23 . 3/29/2017
fun stuff and thanks for the post chapter warning, goodnight.
OCDandCoffee chapter 26 . 2/17/2017
This fic is turning more and more into an obsession than I ever expected it to. It's abso-freaking-lutely THE best Superman fanfic on the site. It captures the entire essence of what it means to be a Superman story. It's quick, thrilling and fun without being corny, all the while, being grounded in a Nolan-esque sense of pseudo-realism. Thank you for this glorious addition to the Superman fandom.
hysteriumredux chapter 12 . 2/12/2017
Thanks. Your story itself is good but your writing style is exceptional. Some of the best I've seen on this site. Kudos.
Monranr chapter 43 . 2/9/2017
holy. Crap. STANDING OVATION . THIS WAS THE BEST FIC IVE EVER READ. HANDS. DOWN. And you blew my mind when you described lex's office height. You gave me scale for motropolis that kinda *BOOM* perfect! I'll be looking forward to some other fics of yours. It's been a wild ride. Cheerio for now!- Jordan
JamesTKent chapter 44 . 2/8/2017
I'm looking forward to it!
Monranr chapter 41 . 1/28/2017
Aaaaaah. All the fwuffies. Aaaaall da fwuffies. YEEESS.

I can actually see Maggie being lesbian. Nice call.

NO. I don't ever want this to end . I will treasure this fic forever.
JamesTKent chapter 41 . 1/27/2017
That was fun - no huge drama, no angst, just people, trying to get along after one helluva situation. Nicely done!
Monranr chapter 40 . 1/26/2017
Well done
JamesTKent chapter 40 . 1/21/2017
Well, I hope Lois is wrong. I'm enjoying this fic a lot!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/19/2017
awesome! kudos for you!
Monranr chapter 39 . 1/14/2017
I'm glad General party pooper came round. And enter Intergang! Yesssss
JamesTKent chapter 39 . 1/14/2017
Ohhhh . . .sh!t. I love the family interactions - Lois and Sam, Kal, Sul-Van and Krypto, etc. They're really well done.