Reviews for Belated Battleship
Germanygsg91 chapter 69 . 10/2/2020
oh my god i'm freaking dying Borie lmfao
eren jeager 1st chapter 64 . 9/26/2020
so it's kind of like a holographic image in between girl and ship when there in the water?
eren jeager 1st chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
oh wow just weres the pie haha
Guest chapter 128 . 3/10/2020
I think a better term for the US subs to use would be, "you don't ask the scrounger how they get their shit".
IHateTorpedoes chapter 167 . 1/6/2020
Actually, MBTs are WW2 heavies, but move like lights. Think of them like super Pershings that don't break down every ten seconds.
IrohLegoman chapter 160 . 10/28/2019
So some people have been replying to me about the whole "E-5 to CWO-2" thing. Left me educate you guys:
The Navy and its CWO is WAY different than the Army's
Navy's Warrants start at WO-2. Here is what I have found for the requirements:

"The Chief Warrant Officer Program provides commissioning opportunities to qualified senior enlisted personnel. Chief Petty Officers (E-7 through E-9), and E-6 personnel who are selection board eligible for E-7 may qualify for this program. ...

Must be a Chief Petty Officer (E-7 through E-9), including E-6 personnel, when notification has been received by the commanding officer that the individual is a selectee for Chief Petty Officer or that advancement to Chief Petty Officer has been authorized and serving on active duty...

Active duty personnel must have completed at least 12, but not more than 24 years of active naval service (day-for-day)...as of 1 October of the year application is made."

So when I said: "Going from YN2 to CWO2 is strictly impossible". I wasn't pulling things out of my stern. There is an entire process from making to submitting the package, being approved, transfer out of a command and going to school.

While a CWO is a 'officer', there is still the fraternization policy. A better solution would be make YN-2 an Officer, either a Line (can take command) or Duty (in a specific field, cannot take a command). While She would come out an Ensign O-1, the fraternization policy could be waved due to a 'relationship before hand'

I hope this solves some problems
(PS I'm actually in the Navy and work with a Warrant Officer)
Teggen Zalud chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Like I said about my hybrid star line living machines they have tentacles or arms and but their tentacles aren't designed for scratching their itchy keel
Teggen Zalud chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
I am confused because do the ships from this story have arms and in my imagination my hybrid star line are living machines and the top predators and the female living machines like ohia have hair in their human like forms
alexlebrun2003 chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
This is at least my 3rd or 4th time reading this, and I just wanted to say thank you for creating such a great story to read ️
dcwestby chapter 87 . 5/13/2019
I wonder if the author made as if to imply Hirohito to be at fault for Japan's past history.?

That assumption would be for the most part wrong, because Hirohito was a figurehead, he had no real power. At the time of Japan's want for expansion, the powers had good intentions, wanting to provide their people with jobs to grow their economy, but they also wanted/felt the needed to be accepted by the Western European colonial "club". They envied Britain primarily.

Thus it was the military who had the power, made the choices to expand Japan to the mainland of Asia. The fault of the mistakes the Japanese made are with the military heads at the time; PM Tojo along with the Generals and heads on the military.

Isoroku Yammamoto was not an idiot, He knew that Japan could not hope to seriously take on America back then.. Hence his plan, which, if it had been carried out to his expectations, would have probably worked to keep America from bouncing back so fast. That being said... Later
dcwestby chapter 66 . 5/13/2019
You know, this is the fifth time I've read this story series... This series of chapters is probably one of the BEST situations for evoking sympathetic emotion... I'd login if I could but not sure of my info in that regard... Anyway, this story series hearkens back to the time of effectively the true dream...

Nearly everyone had jobs, every one had standards... Yeah, it was a good era in some respects.

I think I like the interactions between the ships the most in this story. The author seems to have had the best idea of characterization for ships of most of the good KC stories out there. Its so hard to put this story down, even after reading it in entirety 4 times before. I realize this review is "unsigned", but please pass along my encouragement to the author.
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 9 . 4/27/2019
American Firepower and Dakka motherfucker!
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 4 . 4/27/2019
Damn this is fucking good! Keep up the good work my man!
AmethystPone chapter 169 . 2/13/2019
Aye...Ship and her 'sea men'...
AmethystPone chapter 168 . 2/13/2019