Reviews for Belated Battleship
Guest N chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
I see so three members of Taffy 3 were summoned. I still wait for Enterprise to be summoned. I wonder what their reaction will be when they meet Yamato in person. I bet they'll imagine her as a bad person even though she's such a kind and gentle girl.
Tanker0923 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
ya know that to truly have summoned Taffy 3 Jersey needs to summon 5 more escort carriers and 4 destroyers escorts as well right?
Admiral chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Technically, it was bad luck that befell Choukai, because a 5 incher hit her torps, not because White Plain's outgunned her. And the Iowas never received their super accurate radar till the 1980s, which means at the start of the war...they had the old radar, which was meh. It could see when optics couldn't, but in the war, it wasn't better than the IJN's set when it first came out. IJN optics were so godamn good. Really, really good. They could acquire and maintain groupings at near maximum range, 40km of the Yamato-class, with a dispersion of 500m. And USN's optics were crap, absolutely bullshit when compared to IJN's. So no the USN's detection capabilities were not better when they introduced radar. And what's more, when a bridge in a USN battleship goes out, the turrets couldn't operate on their own at all. The crew weren't trained properly to operate radar, whereas IJN gun crews could do all that, acquire and maintain targets all by themselves.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36