Reviews for Belated Battleship
Armnorn chapter 175 . 2/6/2018
Thank you for posting this update. Otherwise I would have probably giving up on the story
billbob1023 chapter 174 . 2/5/2018
Look for 'The Battleshippening' by CabooseHelpsU, he has started uploading a continuation of the story with the original author's approval.

Hope this helps you chaps out
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 174 . 2/4/2018
I kinda felt the same. Don’t feel too bad about it.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 174 . 2/4/2018
Hi there!

I'd only ask that you leave this here, and I hope one day your interest returns. Happy days, friend.

Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Hi there!

I hate to point this out, but if my reading of the Uniform Code of Military Justice is correct, Richardson has basically sunk his U.S.N. career by sleeping with Mutsu. Yes, she's J.M.S.D.F., but she's also posted in his chain of command, which makes romance a Grade A no-no.

Even in times of war, the Defense Department would not look kindly on that. He might get away with loss of rank, or just being recalled to the U.S. to serve on CONUS, or both, but more than likely, he is looking at a complete discharge from service.

There are ways to work within this situation, of course, and keep the story interesting.

jeffriley.jr43 chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
story is great. want more. respectfully request more.
Gerald Apollyon chapter 173 . 12/12/2017
Pass on a message to the author if you would please: I hate you, I hate you will every fiber of my being. I used to think that I was just an unfeeling robot but then you had to come along and debase me of that notion. When Arizona welcomed one more of her crew aboard I choked up something fierce and I hate you for that. Great story though and can't wait for more.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 173 . 11/24/2017
Prediction!
Mutsu's twins are modern Japanese Missile Cruiser Ship girls.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 173 . 10/29/2017
Hi there!

I know you've said you don't write much anymore, but I notice this last chapter was published no more than a few months back, so I do hope this excellent story is the exception to the rule.

OTrizy chapter 46 . 9/25/2017
hahaha XD so hilarious!
DGT chapter 172 . 7/18/2017
*Blinks* Is Kirishima making a move on the Prof? That's an incredibly BAD idea IMO. Aside from it being a total dick move to try a but in on Jersey's guy, it's also just plain stupid, Big J will break her in half and I imagine Kongou wouldn't be too pleased with her Littlest Sister either. Course if Crowning doesn't nip it in the bud, he'll just be confirming that he's a first class rat and a hypocrite to boot.
Lunaris-wind chapter 173 . 7/10/2017
Thank you again for posting this here. Always happy to read new chapters when you post them. _
poil333 chapter 167 . 6/28/2017
okay yeah, officially pissed off that you have Konigstigers going through the front of an Abrams. an Abrams armor is equivalent to damn near a METER of solid steel. a King Tiger's gun is a damn peashooter to it
poil333 chapter 167 . 6/28/2017
wut. Abrams. medium. wut. this is 70 tonnes of tank. only the Tiger II outweighs it, and the Tiger II gets eaten alive by it.
IrohLegoman chapter 171 . 6/25/2017
question, Mutsu's birthday is when?
Her birthday (commissioning date) is October. given the irl timeframe of the publish, my quess is May which is omly her launch date btw, im letting the CWO2 thing slide
i talked to a YN3(commandyes) and a CWO2 (YNno)
im letting it go