Reviews for The Quantum Error
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 4 . 11/4/2019
Idiot, cutting ties with your job is just gonna make things even worse. You only have one job and you're just throwing it all away? Wow, good luck being homeless later.
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Wow, what a dumb answer. . . You could've given her a better explanation rather than saying that your work is more important than your girlfriend.
reliczexide chapter 24 . 10/6/2019
This was an enjoyable ride glad I was able to be a part of it.

710/2019 5:52AM.
jsbelanger chapter 24 . 5/3/2019
Wow. What a ride... I have to ask though, and I'll tell you up front I'm being a bit of a smartass here, you have a story with the word quantum in the title with the main character named Sam who hops about in time and space, so where are Al and Ziggy? (I know, I know, Sam's last name isn't Beckett, but you had to know, assuming you're old enough to remember what I'm talking about, that someone would make the reference I just did.)
IamKroGan1 chapter 4 . 10/30/2018
You do know that just by existing in this universe you have already altered it? There was never a chance of not changing something.
D72 chapter 24 . 8/1/2018
Sam was a bastard, but you write a hell of a story.
D72 chapter 23 . 8/1/2018
Huh, I read that wrong, I thought he was going to have to go in, instead of new game plus, he'd go in new game deranged. Shove josh in space drug brothel, find Nya, avoid conscription.
D72 chapter 22 . 8/1/2018
Giving Tali directions? Probably saved her a medical visit.

Shooting X in the face? That's kinda a bit more "Timeline fuckery" than anything else in the story.

And it's glorious.

Still wondering why Vhen X'd Sam.
D72 chapter 20 . 8/1/2018
Nice reunion, but they're both batshit.
D72 chapter 19 . 8/1/2018
Holy shit, you want to keep the cast tight on this one. I can respect it, but you went full Spielberg. And not the schmaltzy Spielberg. At least you didn't go full Team Wipe.
D72 chapter 18 . 8/1/2018
Heavy shit kinda kicks Sam's introspection in the nuts. I cringed at the flamethrower usage, they're in for so much worse.

I do dig this down in the dirt turn. Sam kinda floated on the citadel, like someone in the sims hitting the max speed button. Now he can't hit that button, he's gotta process some heavy shit.
D72 chapter 17 . 8/1/2018
I imagine Josh is a lot like Logan on season 1 of Westworld. And he did Sam a favor. Citadel is not a place to be in ME3.

People have asked, and the most bioware said was "Maybe they hid in emergency bulkheads."

I'm pretty sure anyone who pulled that shit got hosed down with acid from those keeper dickweeds. Yes, I'm still pissed about scanning those suicidal construction workers.
D72 chapter 16 . 7/31/2018
Sam gets into a lot of confrontations, and C-sec just shrugs, or fines him for a noise violation. Still not sure why that happens.

As for Teh Big Reveal: I've seen it done better, I've seen it done worse. A lot of people bitch about SI confession, but I think it helped your Sam.

One thing I didn't get about the quarians was how roomy their ships were. In farscape, Peacekeepers essentially lived in japanese efficiency hotels, closer to a coffin or dog kennel than a home.

But that isn't on you, it's on Bioware. God did they shit the bed.
D72 chapter 15 . 7/31/2018
I've been imagining Sam as pretty much Barry Burton from the first Resident Evil game, what with the great big bushy beard, just slapping some tribal tats on him. While Sam may be checked in at the Horrible Realization hotel, at least he isn't black out drunk throwing shit around as usual.

And yeah, imagining Barry Burton with a Quarian… bad mental image.
D72 chapter 14 . 7/31/2018
Stupid quickly dead Nazi was amusing.