Reviews for No longer a princess
Sophie chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
why isant the king of the dark riders , be phillip
Lily chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I could smack you upside the head like Gibbs to McGee (I watch a lotta NCIS)...if only I could actually smack you. I have waited far too long for a new addition to this. Sorry, I'm done waiting.
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Oh! I like the movie but love the books were the idea came from for it, The Tales of Rowan Hood by Nancy Springer. I looked it up were they got the idea for the movie one day.
arrowheadhunter chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
so its been 6 years since you last updated and i can tell that you have pretty much given up on it, but you shouldnt. in 6 years im sure youve came up with some idea. just describe something that happens to gywn and then the story will flow. this is a great story and i think you should totally continue it. it has a great plot and i can tell you did your research. please finish it for the sake of all your fans.
CharmedDaughterForever chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I really like this story so far! please update soon! also, i have a question about ch. 1 who is edward? i don't remember anyone by that name in the movie...
gwynoflocksley17 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Please WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE
gywnoflocksley17 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
So, the king of Spain kidnapped Gwyn because he has no queen, correct?

GOOD NEWS-I have some ideas to help dislodge your writer's block!

1. Describe Gwyn's life in Spain, under guard.

2. Describe a first attempt at escape by Gywn.

3. It is revealed that Robin Hood, Gwyn's father, has rode into

Spain secretly with Will Scarlett to save her.

4. A mysterious and taciturn guard turns out to be-wait for

it-Philip!

5. Gwyn, with the help of Robin and Philip, escapes from Spain.

6. Once they get back to England, Philip, as king, successfully

is able to get around the government and changes the law, so

that he can marry Gwyn.

7. In an epilogue, a daughter called Rowan runs away from home

and sets out on the adventure of her lifetime. Opens up a

whole new path for a sequel.

Good going! Keep it up! You are good with action and suspense. I would suggest trying a hand at drama for nos. 4-6.

Keep writing!

P.S. Other names in the world of : seaweedbrainfangirl (Percy Jackson and the Olympians-book); jesse4evr13 (Tuck Everlasting-book, movie); and Ireth Celebrindal (Lord of the Rings-book, movie).

I would suggest you visit these other categories of fanfics. But first, read the books!
princessinLOVE chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
The begining of this story seems intresting...hope you can get an inspiration to keep writing! People want to read the end of this very intresting plot!
moveitgirl21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I just wanted to say that i really like your story good job on it!moveitgirl21
An Unknown Writer chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
please update soon!
Page Parr chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
excellent story piece. I loved it, I'll be looking for more.
mjade60 chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
your chapters are rather short and there isnt much story to them, just wanted to tell you
463-Tex chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
This is a very interesting concept and even though it's been a long while since you've updated I'd like to see you continue this story, if you've decided not to then I understand, I just thought a little encouragement would help you out. Lone
Spellcasterz chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
The story is terrific so far. I just saw the movie yesterday. july 10, 2004. It was really good. Can you please email me at , when you finish another chapter?
kenziefiction chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
The story is great so far. The movie will be playing sat. night at 8/7c on ABC. Thought that might help.