Reviews for Say Goodnight And Go
mskellirenee chapter 85 . 10/10
Oh my heart, Poor Ginny :-(. At the very least the three monsters are dead and the diadem is destroyed. Hopefully that means Voldermort will be destroyed soon too and the war will end.
I can't wait to see what happens next!
mskellirenee chapter 84 . 10/9
Poor Hermione, that must of been heartbreaking! They are so close to the end!
mskellirenee chapter 83 . 10/9
I am so excited, but so sad because this means that we are getting to the end of the story. I am excited to see what is going to happen in the battle but sad because it will mean the story is over.
mskelli41488 chapter 82 . 10/9
i love this story... final battle time
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 28 . 10/5
Joint sex scenes really, how does no one notice this
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 27 . 10/5
Are you fucking serious now Luna and Theo have coins now are FUCKING SERIOUS WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT LUNA AND THEO LIKE COME ON WHATS NEXT, NEXT VALENTINE'S DAY LUNA AND THEO LOSE THEIR VIRGINITIES TO EACHOTHER!
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 27 . 10/5
Am I the only one who thinks that Theo and Luna should not be allowed in THEIR ROOM something that's special and means a lot to DRACO AND HERMIONE NOT THEODORE AND LUNA! LIKE COME ON I CAME FOR DRAMIONE AND MAYBE SLIGHT! THEO AND LUNA LIKE WE ALMOST HAD A COUPLE CHATERS ONLY ON THEM! IM SORRY THE CHARTERS WERE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING BUT WHO CARESSSSSSS!
Mrpoch chapter 85 . 9/30
One word... wow!
Ps I’m more careful how I read this now. I didn’t break my toe. Lol
Mrpoch chapter 43 . 9/25
I realised now at the end of chapter 42, that I have not commented.
I sit here sleep deprived, possibly quite stinky, covered in chip crumbs and sporting an egg on my forehead from retrieving the chips from the cupboard and possibly a broken toe. You see, I have been reading this non stop. I have not been able to put this down. Case and point, I hit my head on the cupboard whilst not putting down the iPad and reading this, and bc of the blinding pain, dropped the glass bowl (for the chips) onto my toe. No time for the emergency room, must keep reading. I just wanted o say thank you. Thank you for your talent and your wonderful creativity. And for the egg. (And broken toe), I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Alexa.Jade.H chapter 85 . 9/23
wow I didn’t see that coming... thanks for the update xx
JLeeP chapter 85 . 9/19
I read all 85 chapters in the last week! I'm addicted!
witherwings920 chapter 85 . 9/19
Holy shit. WTF JUST HAPPENED.
Seriously pathetic. Use your brain and stop using everything the original does
What's the point of writing this when you basically just copied the original? Almost nothing was changed. You had such a good idea but clearly lack any originality. What a waste of my time!
Chelsea always chapter 85 . 9/10