Reviews for Desperate Times
Charisma chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
I really love the way you've written the characters and their interactions. I hope you are not giving up on this story because I think it's absolutely great!
CoyoteWolf chapter 7 . 9/5/2004
I guess you've given up on this story...that's too bad. I really like it. It's the only story I've read about Snape, Sirius, and Lupin that keeps all characters well...in character. Please continue. It's too good for you to just stop! I want to see more Sevvie.

*Moony*
Mercurie chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
I love the character interactions in this story. You've put my three favorite characters into one house, and I'm loving it! :D It's interesting to see the torn loyalties here. Everyone is on Dumbledore's side, but Remus also has a stake with the werewolves, and Severus has to be careful of the Death Eaters... lol, the three of them probably weren't the best choice for a cover mission... but I'm not complaining. :)
SurrealSerpent1 chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
Argh, it's been so long! AUs are fine, and I'm /begging/ you to continue!
Evilgrinch chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
Great Story. Remus and Sirius both rule.
If you like the characters, check out my latest...have been working on it for a couple of weeks now.
. ?storyid1682499
Enjoy!
-David
carpathia chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
I like this story, i like how you keep the characters in character, Snape and Black at each other, so true. Anyway, great story, i look forward to your next update, please soon.
kitty5643 chapter 7 . 4/28/2003
Hey, this is a really good story, you write very well! I hope you continue soon!
carpathia chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Good story, i like it, i love the bickering between Severus and Black, probably the way it is in the following JKR books. I look forward to the next chapter, so write it up dude!Thanks
JamesPotter chapter 7 . 3/28/2003
It just gets better and better! Poor Sirius. No wonder he punched Snape. It's written very Rowling-like aswell. Every one's in character which is great. I love it!
shadowycat chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
That confrontation was very well done. Neither Sirius nor Severus can be objective about the other. They are both right and wrong about the other, but only someone like Lupin who is a bit outside of it all, could ever really see it, I suppose. My heart goes out to Remus for having to deal with these two supremely stubborn people.
shadowycat chapter 6 . 3/27/2003
Two questions...If Snape left his wand in the library, how could he pull it on Black? And didn't you say they couldn't apparate from the house? Or was that only into the house?
shadowycat chapter 5 . 3/27/2003
caveo lupus sounds like a nice charm. I hope Severus can figure out the correct incantation. If he's looking for protection from werewolves, I'd suggest looking in the barn. Wasn't the password something about keeping the wolf from the door? I refuse to believe that Snape would answer a door in the middle of werewolf company without drawing his wand first! Other that that, the story is going along very well.
shadowycat chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
Although that was a rough chapter emotionally, I have to admit I got a chuckle out of Snape's plans for his nights in Romania. :)
shadowycat chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
I'm certainly looking forward to going to Romania to find the werewolves. Very good so far. Poor Remus the peacemaker. I'll bet he's in for a tough time with Snape and Black.
shadowycat chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
This is an excellent beginning. Your characterizations of Lupin and Black are wonderful! I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing how you handle their interactions with Snape. (I'm not quite sure about the term "Azkabanian" though). :)