Reviews for Be Good to Him
detectivejigsaw chapter 6 . 3/31
If Bill Cipher had hair, he'd be tearing it out at the roots at how his plans have been foiled.
Serves the nasty little beggar right.
detectivejigsaw chapter 4 . 3/30
This is probably my favorite chapter, because it FINALLY clears the air between Stan and Ford and has them actually talking instead of wasting time holding onto stubborn anger.
I like your thought that while Ford wanted his name back, that didn't necessarily mean kicking Stan out of the house (that implication probably brought back very unpleasant memories of their dad).
And you make Dipper's decision to stay with Mabel feel more believable than in the show, if that makes sense. Don't hurt me, Alex Hirsch.
I might be rambling a little because it's late at night, but my point is that this was good.
Beautiful.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 3/30
Yes! YES! This is the conversation they *should* have had, about letting go, instead of just forcing Dipper to change his mind because Mabel's living in a stupid dream bubble!

Sorry, but I have VERY strong feelings about that part of the finale.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
This was great, but I have to say, when I was reading Ford's careful clarification, I was laughing as just imagined how it could go... "I want my house back. I want my name back. I want my brother back. I want Sherman." And Stanley flipping his shit and being 500% done.
socialgirl378 chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
I love this 'what if' story and how it turned out. Stan and Ford are still able to reconcile, least this time, without Stan sacrificing his memory, Mabel gets to leave with her brother to Piedmont, and no Weirdmaggedon has came. This is one of the best stories yet.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
...okay, while the canon ending of GF is brilliant, I'll admit, it does sometimes leave me feeling a little frustrated or sad. And this? Addresses pretty much every reason it does so, beautifully, so I'mma reread it whenever that happens now~! Thanks for writing it, it was really good - nice job handling the tone of it, too. Stories like this can often get overly angst or sentimental, but you kept the perfect balance of all the different emotions that needed to be conveyed, and it made it a real joy to read! Thanks again!
Glad Ameridansk chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
I honestly believe that this is single-handedly the BEST Gravity Falls fanfiction that I have ever read. Ever. Seriously! I really, really liked it. Your characterizations are spot-on, especially with Mabel, and Grunkle Stan and Ford... It was wonderful! I appreciated this story as a "fix-it" to the actual episode.

Thank you for publishing it!
Hope you have a wonderful day today!
Flamestarter chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Cute!
Glace chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
lmao Stan DO NOT GO TO CRASH SITE OMEGA
AppleSpongeCake chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
While surprised by the lack of Bill in this story, I did love it. It was excellent.
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
This was nice no Weirdmegeddon to ruin their birthday and they still get to see their friends
Keep on the writes
miserychicks chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
This fic is so good! I love the final exchange between Ford and Stan.
GuardianCherisher chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
Wow if those two don't get themselves killed it'll be a miracle.
Ciycat chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Man this is like the 30th time I've reread this story and it still brings me to tears, then fills me with joy every with every read
I love it so much!
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
I wish it had ended this way very well done