Reviews for La Mia Vera Anima Gemella
wish 4 more
rebeccaharris chapter 2 . 3/11
I love it. Please update
Jessicalovesalecvoltori chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
update! update! update! eeeeeeeeeeeeee!
B4bidden Products chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
really wish you would update this story please continue it soon
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
cool story so far, more to come?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Looking forward to finding out why Eddy&Alice want Bella dead. Fingers crossed for quick updates. Great plot & story so far.
Ms.Hybrid63 chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
I like this story a lot. I would truely love to know Edward and Alice's motivations for keeping Bella and Caius apart. please update soon!
Lady Skyelite chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Now, I DO have to wonder WHY Malice and Edtard wanted Bella DEAD-she wasn't anyone who could have threatened them in some way, now WAS she? I have a very suspicious mind, and so I also believe that not only were those two morons trying to kill Bella, but that they have also been using Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Rose as well as Jasper/the Major for some purpose other than just to be able to 'blend in' with the humans and go to school! Whatever that reason is, it has something to do with making certain that Bella NEVER became a vampire, or met the Volturi either! I truly do believe that Alice thought that either Edward would drain Bella as soon as he got a whiff of her in that ally, or that the Kings would just kill her without even trying to find the truth behind Edward's little meltdown! I do really love the fact that Bella's being proven to be a MUCH more intelligent young woman that the Terrible Twosome have imagined her to be! Poor Eddie, if he HAD been able to 'read' her mind, or Alice had EVER 'seen' the REAL Bella, I doubt that they would have tried what they have-or Bella wouldn't have made it past her first day at Forks High, one or the other! Jasper and Emmett will become VERY important to the Volturi in the near future, I do think-along with Carlisle, Esme and maybe even Rose; however Rose isn't exactly endearing herself to Bella, the new Princess, now IS she? Is she even Emmett's mate? I always thought that he could do better than a 'beauty queen' with a bad attitude, who only shows the entire world-human and vampire-her contempt for them! Now, how many of the newborns in Victoria's little 'army' will actually be 'saved' in the end? I'm leaning toward about a third to a half myself. Once Major Jasper Whitlock finds his balance and is able to find his TRUE mate himself, he will have them trained to a treat in no time! His brother by venom, Peter should come to help as well if you ask me, he can always be there as back up to Jasper, and his 'knower' might just come in handy too! How long will it be before Bella is changed herself? I don't think that they should wait too long, even if she IS still in High school, and I also believe that her dad Charlie should be offered the chance to change as well. The kings could always use an honest and ethical man on their police force! He'd make a great vamp! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this delightful little story, and I really am curious about what Edward and Alice thought that they were doing, and why! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
Misticshay24 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Can't wait to read more i love it so far
MaddBlake97 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
goodness gracious this story is amazing. I can't wait to see more. I love how confident Bella is. I adore the major. And the roll Bella is assuming is AMAZING. She'd make an amazing queen and ruler :). oh I can't wait to see. What involvement the Cullen's had with mAlice and assward. Yay awesome writing sweets.
Amy chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
I hope you'll update soon :) can barely wait for more
filmdork chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Totally loving it! Please update. I can't wait to see where things go.
Shadow2485 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
I am loving this story. Can't wait to see what happens next so please update asap.
Janelle25 chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Oh my god! This is an anazing story! I an on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
OMG :) I love it soooooo much! It story is Great! Amazing! Simply amazing! Nothing more and nothing less: D!I can't wait to read updatesoon! ::)