Reviews for Death's Dues
Fenix Fuego chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Awe, sad to see this story end! I just found it last night! :( Glad it has a happy-ish ending for Grimmy though. Sad about Nnoitra having to die, but it was needed for Grimm to live. I will definitely be following your stories though. Tried to find the poll you mentioned but haven't found it.
Fourtie chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
I'm crying. It's a really really sad tought for me that i won't be reading any more chapters of this story because i fell in love with it and it kind of hurts.
I still love the ending tho and think it was one of the best fanfictions i've ever read. Thank you.
Enjali chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
Okay, when I started reading this chapter, I got confused, but then I realized what was going on.
Enjali chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
Wow, those Soul Reapers are ungrateful. By the way, I don't think it's a good thing that Grimmjow lost his power. I don't know why. :/
Fourtie chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
So is Grimmjow immortal like Ichigo now because Nnoi saved him from death and that's why he los his powers? That's my guess.
An i'm no grad Nnoitra is not dying. I readlly wouldn't forgive you if you killed him. Somehow I came to love this guy.
Anyway. Great chapter, but thats nothing new since every single one is amazing. I hope you'll write more soon.
Fourtie chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
This chapter is a masterpiece and a heart-breaker. And i both love you and hate you and i'm kind of glad you said something about people who died really. Now it makes ud understand even more how Grimmjow feels about it but dammit i'll hate you for good if you kill Nnoitra i swear.
But for now i really really do love you for this story (really don't you freakin dare kill him i didn't see that coming i wasn't prepared, kay?)
Enjali chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, Nnoitra, don't die! DX
freakoutwolf chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Oh, wow. Such a deep chapter. Loved it! Looking forward to the next one -
Enjali chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
I know Masaki didn't live through that. So, is Ichigo supposed to die in the fire, or the fall?
Fourtie chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
I literally thought about thia fanfiction yesterday and it was such a nice suprise to get a notification about a new chapter. It is amazing, as always and i can't wait to read more. I hope you'll post it soon.
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
:O :O :O gah! Cliffy! Please, please, pretty please update soon. I have so many questions that need answering.
sarah chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
please update soon!
Fourtie chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
I totally love this story.
I first found rhis on AO3 but you've posted like 5 or 6 chapters there only and I was so sure you just abandoned it and i almost cried at the tought but then (2 damn months later!) i find it here, clearly not abandoned and i'm so so happy! Anyway I really like the idea and i like your creation of Grimmjow it's very oryginal and I just love it.
I was kinda expecting it all but you've written it so well that even though i figured it out couple chapters before it was really nice to read.
I love your writing style by the way.
Can't wait to read another chapter. Have a nice day!
Black Bankai chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
That was Awesome!
Enjali chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
If I had to pick, I would rather see others die than live forever.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »