Reviews for Why Wasn't The World Ending?
luqman.ilham95 chapter 1 . 7/27
There's something wrong. I tried swiping right for the next chapter but nothing happened. Is the system down?
Luna chapter 1 . 5/15
I cried, my god this is amazing but its makes me just want to rip my heart out
AdrienFan3 chapter 1 . 5/15
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!
AC-TIL-10A chapter 1 . 5/12
loved it, would love to see the reaction of the akumatized and marinetes class at adriens death
DrBruceWayne88 chapter 1 . 5/8
you should add another chapter that explains how Marinette handles Adrien's death
Bookwormbybee chapter 1 . 4/23
owww ouch. jeez that was beautiful.
I for one am interested in how hawkmoth/Gabriel reacted when he found out he basically murdered his son.
ow...ow ow owwwwwww...

owwWWWWWW...
Holy sh*t! Oh my goodness! This is a masterpiece. This is the best one-shot death scene that I have ever read! Wow. You actually made me cry.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/11
I loved it!
Kimberly parker chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I loved it but this can't be the end.
Christine Cormie chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I enjoyed this. I really did. Amazing writing. I did not cry. Am I pschcotic?
Duckwhisker chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Amazing! And sad... Keep the good job
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
YOU JUST RIPPED ME-OWT MY HEART & SOUL! MY CAT NOIR, MY KITTY, ADRIEN! THAT BUG IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU INSUFFERABLE IDIOTIC INSECT!

To focused/stalker on "perfect Agreste son" to realize your loyal, lovable, punny (pun/funny), selfless, sweet, clever, handsome Cat Noir WAS & FUREVER WILL BE ADRIEN'S TRUE REAL PURRSONALITY!

I wouldn't be supurrised if Plagg never furgives Clumsinette & Tikki fur what happened! As much as Plagg downplayed he loved hiss Kitten Adrien so much. (Sobs Uncontrollably)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2017