Reviews for Why Wasn't The World Ending?
Kimberly parker chapter 1 . 10/22
I loved it but this can't be the end.
Christine Cormie chapter 1 . 10/16
I enjoyed this. I really did. Amazing writing. I did not cry. Am I pschcotic?
Duckwhisker chapter 1 . 8/12
Amazing! And sad... Keep the good job
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 7/3
YOU JUST RIPPED ME-OWT MY HEART & SOUL! MY CAT NOIR, MY KITTY, ADRIEN! THAT BUG IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU INSUFFERABLE IDIOTIC INSECT!

To focused/stalker on "perfect Agreste son" to realize your loyal, lovable, punny (pun/funny), selfless, sweet, clever, handsome Cat Noir WAS & FUREVER WILL BE ADRIEN'S TRUE REAL PURRSONALITY!

I wouldn't be supurrised if Plagg never furgives Clumsinette & Tikki fur what happened! As much as Plagg downplayed he loved hiss Kitten Adrien so much. (Sobs Uncontrollably)
It's so sad I l
TheySayImEvil chapter 1 . 2/24
Okay. Listen up. I don't cry on death fanfics. I don't. So someone tell me WHY THE HECK ARE MY EYES WATERY?!
You deserve an award. Something bigger then The Nobel Prize. At least.
Bye! Have a nice day!
BEST. FANFIC. EVER.
LRyuzaki24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Omg a sequel should be made for this! Please create one AUTHOR - CHAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I've read this multiple times and I still get so emotional
Chat noir chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Omg my Baby ADRIEN!
Mariflores99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
It is amazing. I'm crying
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Well you did it you made me cry so that I could barely see
Kuro-Okami2588 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Hold it right there! It stated that she finished the akuma but it never ACTUALLY used her healing Miraculous ladybug... and since chat got killed by a blow from an akuma, wouldn't it be safe to say that once she does he would be okay? Or do you think that would be to much for her to ask of that ability? I mean, I like the story, I kinda understand why what happened happened... but still... based off that one flaw, you could make a sequel.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 8/9/2016