Reviews for You Promised Me
Cheryl chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Harry is playing with fire by not discouraging Natalie's interest in him. Never saw that bombshell coming! Love this story! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Ron has the right to be angry. I mean Ron lost his brother and needed his best friend but harry throw him away like he was trash
ClaireBergstrom chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Holy molly!
pawsrule chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Great update! Thought James might be Harry's.
starboy454 chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
excellent updates oh boy he has a son he didn't know about
JuliSt chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Harry is sort of stupid to even be slightly encouraging that girl's crush.
Now that is a bombshell! I guess the red hair is from Lily...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
I like the way the story is going ! Hope to see updates soon
I really hope Harry doesn't get involve with a student that'll mess the hermione connection :/
d3mystic chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Great update.. Hope the Ron mystery gets cleared up soon... Though I hope you give a new reason for his absence..
pawsrule chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Great chapter, thanks for the double update! I hope Harry is smart enough not to get involved with Natalie. Look forward to learning more about James.
pawsrule chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Wonderful chapter! Liked Hermione getting jealous.
Draco lover 91 chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
I smell a Potter son that took after grandma
anotherboarduser chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Good chapter
starboy454 chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
good update
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
did ron died?
d3mystic chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I think Harry is entitled to act selfishly once in a while. If he wanted to live for himself, he should be able to do so. And even if its a mistake, a person would like to make some mistakes after having their life decided by a prophecy. Sure he needs everyone but at the same time he also needs himself. That is why, I think Harry leaving is always a little justifiable, and yes, most of the times its also a mistake but its a mistake that he needs to make. And Harry not telling everyone about his leaving, well, I think its wrong. He should know that those who care about him will be extremely worried but I don't think he'd be able to leave if he told everyone as they wouldn't let him go. Also, in this case, his love for Hr played a big factor in his actions, so I think its better for him to calm his mind instead of keeping everything bottled together and letting them out in a furious argument.