Reviews for The Katarn Side
Blue-and-tinged-white-fyr chapter 2 . 23h
The start of the chap... LMAO
stylo1 chapter 3 . 2/23
using the killing curse is part of the dark force but using a gun to kill is neither light nor dark in other words the force light or dark is bad sooner or later it will corrupt someone and you dont truly need it cause the gun does the same
E.T has Yoda in it though... So is Spielberg secretly an escaped Jedi making a living on Earth?
Duaimei chapter 32 . 2/16
So good! Thank you! I will reread someday!
Haydogofthepack chapter 1 . 2/16
But Anakin"s last name wasn't Solo. Unless there was some sort of marriage between him and Han in this universe.
ksecc1 chapter 22 . 1/31
I thought you said that people who kept Harry from competing in the tournament suffered the same magical punishment that Harry did? At least, I thought that’s what Dumbledore implied to Snape when he threatened to send Harry to Azkaban? Was Dumbledore just bluffing?
ksecc1 chapter 18 . 1/31
I can’t imagine anyone is sorry that you haven’t killed off Kyle. After all, most of feel like his story shouldn’t be done either. Even if the new movies have declared all of this non canonical. As you say, what’s the point of fanfiction if you can’t do what you want. Thanks for writing this!
UnicornMist chapter 32 . 1/29
Oh I loved this! It had action, romance, drama, humour, side-kicks to the head... all the things that make a story great IMHO. I love HP crossovers and this one blended the two fandoms perfectly. Great characterisation, especially for Dumbledore and Snape. Thanks for sharing.
The Deathly Erised chapter 1 . 1/28
so far, AMAZING!
dialNforNinja chapter 17 . 1/21
Good. It's always satisfying to see Snivelus show his true colors and actually suffer the consequences. I know what JKR says she intended with him, but the character she actually wrote is far different and utterly despicable.
Maxennce chapter 32 . 1/19
Awesome story, what a great ending!
Olivia chapter 27 . 1/17
Have you considered making a story where Katarn ends up back in time on earth to save/mentor the Black sisters?
Olivia chapter 18 . 1/16
Awesome! So glad you didn't want him dead.
Olivia chapter 17 . 1/16
WTF! i really did think that they would retire to the land that was given to Harry. I don't know if I can keep reading. But then I thought about the 'Star Wars' part of this story and realized, EVERYONE dies in those movies... I'm still sad though
Fiction is the Truth chapter 32 . 1/3
And Hermione is eternally fangirling about the amazing technology of the Galactic Empire.
3,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »