Reviews for The Kyle Side
yochan123 chapter 32 . 10/9
Woohoo! Yes that corruption good lord they really did deserve Voldemort and still they didn’t change

"Your Dumbledore was not a kind or good man as most would describe it," Skywalker said. "But he was not needlessly cruel, nor did he often act without reason. He was driven by what he thought necessary. The one question you and Kyle never asked was why he thought his actions toward you necessary. It is an important question, Harry. And because of how magic works, it is not too late to ask."

And I agree with the below reviewer that dumbledore was a useless twat who literally sat on his hands and didn’t do a thing to even find the horcruxes! Or train Harry! He was a shit headmaster
EdTheBeast chapter 32 . 9/29
An intriguing story. I'm a stawart fan of Star Wars, but even though I had twenty Hard Backs, almost the entire comic collection, and all the movies; I have not followed or noticed that 1-2-3 were not the same as 4-5-6, and that there is no further books from the 456 universe. So this is a must read for 456 universe fans and Harry Potter fans. Hope you enjoy it!
Homarid chapter 9 . 9/23
Man I really hate the drag Harry back to England via goblet trope. If that stupid cup was really so powerful they could have taken care of Voldemort years ago. Also Dumbledore is a useless twat that has been straight up sitting on his hands despite a warning from Kyle. Otherwise this story is going pretty great. I liked the frank sex talk and Harry spending time with "Nik" and "Kol". It was nice to see him have fun and get up to some adventures.
Talonwalker chapter 32 . 9/18
Great story!
WaskeHD chapter 32 . 9/17
I can honestly say it was enjoyable to read the story. Though I will admit it took me far longer than I ever thought it would. I personally feel robbed by the Harry/Hermione ending but that's just a personal thing.

Good job and great work. Enjoyable.
Cassandra30 chapter 32 . 8/29
So much pain and tragedy deserves a happy ending for some.
Cassandra30 chapter 31 . 8/29
Love.
Cassandra30 chapter 30 . 8/29
Nagini is the target. I wonder if Narcissa, Draco and Lucius are ready to disavow Riddle.
Cassandra30 chapter 29 . 8/29
Trouble is in the air.
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 8/29
Poor beautiful, never stood a chance, Bella. Andromeda can now mourn the sister she remembers.
Cassandra30 chapter 27 . 8/29
I feel for Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa. How any woman could allow that to happen repeatedly to her daughters is beyond me. Kill the bas****!
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 8/29
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 8/28
Kyle would not be late.
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 8/28
Dumbledore is playing games again. Not telling Harry what the Stone is. More information from ,the DoM.
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 8/28
Absorbing story! Exciting chapter!
3,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »