Reviews for The Kyle Side
Rune Tobor chapter 17 . 10/2
Having the Empire invade would be a solution to many problems.

Global warming, Government corruption, Pollution, Overpopulation...

Say, do you think destroying the stupid Goblet would break the contract?
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 10/2
You might do a partial rewrite where Harry calls Kol and Nik for help.

A squadron or 3 of Ties strafing and bombing every death eater house would be fun!

I utterly despise most of the witles wizzy world.

Kill, well not all but most, let the devil sort them out.

Most are guilty of something...!
chaoswizard chapter 32 . 9/10
Good story keep more like this coming plz
aurak chapter 1 . 9/1
So I’m coming back to read this after 3 or 4 years and I could swear it used to be “The KATARN Side”. Or is my memory failing me?
gginsc chapter 32 . 8/29
Nice story.
SonofSet chapter 32 . 8/25
This story is relatively old now so I wouldn’t even have any comments of worth even if I did have something to say other than how much I enjoyed it. That said, I want to say that I really enjoyed this story and thank you for sharing it. It has to be one of the better depictions of Dumbledore I have read that don’t have him being dark. I also figure that I should point out how you made it very understandable to even myself who has no knowledge of the extended Star Wars universe. It was just the original three movies for me.
Hadami chapter 31 . 8/25
That last review was more negative than I wanted it be.
I liked reading this; I just think it could have been better. The idea for this story has so much potential.

Idek why I bothered writing this. The chance that you ever read this is slim to none.
Hadami chapter 32 . 8/25
I don't know how I feel about this fic. I think the base idea for it is great, but idk about the execution.

All through out the story, there was lots of telling, but not a lot of showing. Not much characterization.

It was also a little strange how you introduced characters that seemed as if they were important, then left them behind (Ansaki and Anakol). I'm not saying Harry has to pair up with the first girl he finds pretty, but it was a little weird how you made them seem really close with each other, and then Ansaki leaves and Harry says specifically says that he doesn't even miss her. It's very odd for a little kid that was starving for affection to just forget about his first friend.

I just don't like your writing style here. I liked how you Bonds of Blood, but this story is different. Seems more bare bones.
I hope your other star wars fic is better. :)
Hadami chapter 12 . 8/25
I guess Ansaki may not be paired with Harry after all. Huh.
It was a bit weird to introduce her that way, then. She had a big role for like two chapters, then nothing at all.

I'll see, I guess.
Hadami chapter 11 . 8/25
Why did this have to turn into a cliched Dumbledore-bashing fic. C'mon man... that's so boring and played out.
Hadami chapter 10 . 8/25
Hearing about Ginny just makes me sad.
Hadami chapter 4 . 8/21
Hmmm...I wonder who Harry will be paired with...lol.
Not exactly subtle, but it's cool.

The fic is getting better as it goes on, so that's good.
Hadami chapter 2 . 8/20
I like this fic...but it is a little odd how Harry barely reacts at all to discovering wizards and the galaxy. He just immediately accepts everything.

There's been lots of telling, but not much showing (so far).

I think this might just be a case of you not wanting to deal with little kid Harry for that many chapters. That's fine, I guess. I'll keep reading because of how good some of your other fics are.
LAB1 chapter 32 . 8/20
I loved this story! I don't know anything Star Wars beyond the films, so I was a little unsure. I loved a Jedi Harry!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 32 . 8/19