Reviews for TOW The Scare War
alittlebookish chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
amazing! I love love/hate relationships!
Veridissima chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Great story

I had never suspect Susie
Naley is L.O.V.E chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY, I HAVE READ IT A MILLION TIMES! U HAVE A NACK FOR WRITING!
P.I.D chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
Very good. Kind of dramatic, but still good. Now don't think that dramatic is a criticism or anything. It's not. It's just that the beginning of the story didn't really seem to fit with the ending. I mean, it was kind of random for Chandler to just jump up and yell "I'll save us!" and then bound into the flaming glory. It was entertaining, though. Keep on writing (not this fanfic, because it's over, obviously) fanfics. You've got real talent.
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
Very good! Very interesting... I liked it! One thing (don't you just hate those 'one things'?) I don't know if just turning the lights on would help everyone escape... And even with the lights off, the city has enough lights outside that the winow should have been easy to find.
But other than that I loved it. Very good!
Irene Finlay chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Hey Lindsey!

I didn't know you wrote fanfic! I read this ages ago, but when I saw on fp that you wrote I had to check this out.

This is a great fic. :)

Sincerly, your BSRU International CEO
anhonestmoose chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
this fic was cool, really great! one thing, mum or mom! i'm sorry but neither - the welsh mam is far better!
Blood of a Red Rose chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
cool
Vixie Bing chapter 6 . 1/12/2003
Well done :) a very good story, well written as well. and in answer to your question i think you should write what you're comfortable with but from a responce to me writing 'mate' in one of my fics and everyone was saying how americans would say buddy or 'man' i think you should try writing american,thats what i try to do anyway ;) but its up to you, just do what you want. as long as it's a good story i dont think anyone will care that much. good luck with the other upcomming fics ;)
Race Baj chapter 6 . 1/12/2003
Whoohoo! Go Chandler! _ this was a great fic, and I don't think it matters if the next one is called Mum or Mom.
Race Baj chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
wow, that was not expected, I figured it was Pheobe who was scaring everyone.
Race Baj chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
lol I loved the line about the reincarnation of Mr. Heckles
Race Baj chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Why do I have this feeling it will end in a stand off where no one can sleep out of fear :D
Race Baj chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Heh, this is a good fic, can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I liked it but try to make it more "friends" some words they used werent them but it was good