Reviews for An Imprudent Proposal
raven spotter chapter 1 . 9/8
Very funny story loved it a lot

Steve.
pikachuninja chapter 1 . 7/22
Wonderful! Although it’d be nice if you changed Jane to Jean because that’s Hermione’s actual middle name. I’m surprised no crazy Potterhead pointed that out!
sunshine.katz chapter 1 . 6/13
That was great. Especially loved the concluding sentence!
Pathfinder131 chapter 1 . 5/31
Need a Longer 3 or 4 chapter version .
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 5/14
Personally, I think it would have been funnier to have left the last line off and end the story with everyone turning to look at Hermione for an answer. Not sure how the other readers would have taken that though. Any enjoyably hectic read. Thanks for sharing it!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 4/17
:-)
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 4/14
So chaotic, yet so funny. And very Harry. Rushing in and doing the impulsive thing without thinking first. Although I suppose it's hard to think it through when you're asking your brain and conscience to marry you. Would kind of spoil the surprise.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 2/16
Lovely, well done!
House elves have Big Mouths.
Kai chapter 1 . 1/1
I don't know in what kind of oppressive culture you live, but in the holidays after their fifth year at Hogwarts Hermione is almost seventeen. Which is the age of majority in Magical Britain.

For someone from the civilised world it's inconceivable that Hermione would be told to keep her door open. Or are her parents kinky and want to watch her fuck her boyfriend?

Treating someone like a little child up to the day before their majority birthday is a sure way to produce adults completely incapable of making a decision of their own, or to produce adults who catch up everything they were forbidden to until then in the shortest time possible, means drugs, alcohol, rebellion, crime, party and such. Which is a very good way to destroy them because they never were allowed to learn moderation, just stupid, blind obedience.

Or are women and children the Man of the House's property where you come from and HAVE to obey every command of the Pater Familias? That'd be just sad...

Britain, however, is NOT such a country where the Man is the absolute family dictator. And Hermione HAS learned to decide things for herself while her parents are far away when she's at Hogwarts. She shouldn't allow for such a treatment.
Aurora077 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Bahahahahaha this is hilarious...i love how they just show up one after the next and Mr Granger is just there like don't mind me I'll just be in the corner having some wine.
Dr. Bunny chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Hermione's answer was simple and hilarious.
FunCube chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Just lol
I'm always mad at him chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
That was quite funny! I think Mr. Granger was the best, lol.
TheBandit025 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Mrs. Granger Harry is paying the Elf unlike Harry has Elfves lynching.