Reviews for Reading: Veritas Aequitas
Looking forward to the next chapter and star of Drunken Bastards, Orphans, and More reading
Looking forward to more of the reading of Veritas Aequitas and hope u get round to the reading of Drunken Bastards, Orphans, and More excited for the deadpool one and venom keep it up
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 38 . 5/18
I'd really love to see this continued at some point, at least to catch up with how much of the story has been posted. It's great and Yang is a damned riot in this!
N2 chapter 38 . 4/26
Please continue this story.
Navyson2001 chapter 38 . 4/3
More please
wretchedlemmings chapter 7 . 3/30
Never laughed so hard in my life this has some great one liners keep up the good work.
Venom Spirit chapter 37 . 3/5
always loved a good bar shanty. Too bad they didn't get more into it with their reactions.
Venom Spirit chapter 31 . 3/4
Blasphemy indeed.
Venom Spirit chapter 30 . 3/4
Didn't care so much for this chapter or the previous one in the original story. Not saying they aren't good, they are, and I know why I didn't care for them is a personal issue over people lording the power over others, for their own good or not. The whole Sakura bashing Naruto or Tsunade using intimidation on yang. While I understand them, I just don't like it personally.

I'm a violent person by nature, but I don't use my violence as a way of cowing others to my point of view, solve a conflict sure, but not as a means of control.

Granted I'm an older brother and I've used intimidation tactics and threats plenty, but it just grates on me the whole Anime okay-ness with non-sensical violence just being an answer to everything and that it's okay for people to just use it whenever they want because they're stronger than others.

Violence can be elegant, especially when used like how Naruto does in canon. How it's used here, not the story itself but even for canon sakura and Tsunade, they were captured and expressed very well here in the story as they are in canon, is just crude and domineering to get your way similar to a child throwing a tantrum.

That might be a little heavy since they do care for naruto and group, which I can't blame for, I actually encourage the use of it for this purpose, but it still stands. That's not understanding or connection, it creates a fear that while a reminder to not screw up, can cause damage. Personally a lacking on their part in their ability to handle a situation that might be smewhat confrontational, but is relatively innocent, without said violence, using it as a crutch.

When the hell did I develop the Zen of Violence? I gotta remember this.

Anyway, that has been my biggest gripe with the two healers and their reasons and willingness to resort to violence as a go to. Even for a violent individual, it's not my go to because I'm smart enough to try others before I resort to the option that might cause more damage than resolution. But that's the difference between resorting to violence and knowing violence I suppose.

Good chapters for the original story, I especially liked the reading her, nice reactions so far. Still doesn't change my opinion, however personal and biased it may be which I'll admit to fully.
Venom Spirit chapter 7 . 3/3
is it wrong that I want Naruto, Sasuke, Haku and Kurama in that room with them?

Just have Naruto kick the door in yelling. "Datteba-fucking-yo, the party is here!" To announce himself and then Yang tackles him to the ground. Post-fourth war naruto that is, with same Sasuke, Haku from the after life, and little fox version of complete kurama.

Or maybe the Tv phases to a room like a window where the four are watching the story themselves, and they just meet for an episode before the show comes back on. Dimensional 2-way viewing window!
Venom Spirit chapter 2 . 3/2
okay I'm hooked now.
Venom Spirit chapter 1 . 3/2
YES! Can't believe I never found this till now!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/29/2017
got an update on the reading of Drunken Bastards, Orphans, and More also when is Consul of the Underworld book 2 coming out
Rohan RookeWoode chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Love it
comfyinsunshine chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
Please continue! I'm loving this!
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »