Reviews for A Horse For the Force
raw666 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Honestly, while this story is interesting, I am more interested in what happens after Ranma disappears. For that would be a story in its own and make a good plot, I generally am curious for the various stories about what happens afterwards. Have you thought about doing one shots of what happens with Ranma going, even if it has a positive and negative effect. Negative mostly for this one. Especially Royga since he'll be Akane's new punching bag.
Greyjedi449t chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Well, call me interested and intrigued.
I'll be looking forward to see what will happen next chapter :)
Capito Celcior chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Ok, just to let you know, I haven't read anything of this chapter yet except for the summary, but I'll probably like it.

But I think that it would be funnier (and more apropriate) if you swith the last line around. As in "Well laid plans, meet chaos."

You see, when you say that line "A, meet B." it's usually supposed to mean that A will be surprised/suffer/fail etc. So in the way you wrote it, the Chaos would probably refer to Ranma (both his name and the usual reputation as a chaos nexus). But while I believe you intended to say that Palpatine's "Well laid plans" (as well as the Jedi's plans for counter attacks and all of the military opperations etc.) would suffer and be utterly destroyed by the added unexpected addition of Ranma. The way you wrote it implies that Ranma and his usual Chaos would fall short and for once NOT work, since the plans would be so well laid and solid. Ranma, used to being able to change things that he doesn't like, contribute in a meaningful way, throw a spanner in the plot...would see his efferts have no effect at all.

So all this explanation for one small change in the summary. Please don't think this a flame or anything. I love most of what you have written, and the one or two stories I don't is just because I'm not a fan of one of the fanfic categories. The reason I wrote so much is BECAUSE I love your stories and want this to be as popular as can be. That, and because it's in my nature to obsess over such relatively insignificant details. It won't leave my head.

Thank you for writing so much.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Oooh, this is definitely interesting. I strongly hope Dooku doesn't get.. rekt like he did in canon by the Emperor..

Keep up the good work.
ghwaaron chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Awesome new story hope you continue with this instead of the Harry cross, if there's a pole for it I can't find it.
duskrider chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It is interesting start and I enjoyed the battle between Ranma and Dooku that happened as well as the reason why it happened.
Also having Ranma having Dooku as a first link to the Order will be interesting.
KailSakray chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
so good so far
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
My god this is just really awesome I can't wait for more. I would prefer to focus on this one as opposed to the Harry Potter on. Please continue!
Blacksword Zero chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Great beginning! I can't wait to read more!
darkplayer35 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Great start. I like the whole Ramna / Star Wars crossover and it definitely has a lot of potential. I like the whole start scene and look forward to seeing how it develops further. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
Aguy.SB chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This was awesome. Really, a very interesting start to the story. I really look forward to reading this, whenever you get around to writing it.

Thanks!
KasumiKeiko chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
bpth HP and Ranma xover with SW look great but I think I want to see more of this one.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Please keep this one :)
Dymian chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Oh Hell Yeah! I Am SO looking forward to more of this! I Can't wait for Ranma to work out how to make a blade of Ki... The Looks on the Jedi's faces!
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 1 . 10/24/2015