Reviews for A Horse For the Force
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 25 . 12/2/2020
- Cook
Hmm..
Does this mean she could actually end up jealous, if told about how well fed her counterpart in "Magic of the Force" got, with Harry as her Padawan/Cook and personal Chauffeur?

;-P

- Thrawn
Not sure I was reading this right, or if it's fatigue influencing my comprehension. But was that chemistry between Thrawn and Aayla?

- Clones
Curiosity, is the Mando opinion on clones canon?
As none of the sources I've seen said anything about it.

So a reference point would be nice for one of my own plot bunnies that's a RWBY/SW one, because it would nix the rough idea I had for "book 2" of the series as "book 1, would be in the KOTOR 2/SWTOR timeframe, while "book 2" would be Prequels era.)

- Mando Future
Well, with Sabine having learned that "rough people willing to do rough things at the border" is a necessity, than she could possibly handle the fiddly paperwork stuff to keep things going, while Bo leads from the front.

After that, well, IIRC, their hone world is close to the Rim, so expanding outward, away from the Republic would seem like a good policy. Colonizing worlds isn't easy after all, would allow them to increase their resources (without getting into conflicts with others) and make it more likely that they can become largely self reliant, which would take some of the economic pressure off of them as well.

More of an EU and USA level of trade, rather than one being subservient to the other.

Plus, this war is liable to create interest amongst a decent amount of people about the new Mando ways, like is happening on Corellia in this fic.

So that adds to a population increase as well.

- Stepfather
What no shovel/lightsaber speech to Booster to treat Schmi right and not cheat on her, lest he want to lose a body part?

Doesn't seem unreasonable to me, vague disclaimers are no one's friends.

;-P
Black Magic99 chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Is the debate actually exist? since the finaly of season 5 i have held that the jedi were not the good guys, just the much better option and slowly I've seen the community shift in that direction.

as for the republic, it has always sucked but the CIS never really being portrayed as a gov but a sith puppet, its been harder to argue against it. 1 because so much of the galaxy is unknown, and 2 it is so big it is nearly impossible (for me) to comprehend it.

so while i might not understand it, i think seeing the debate would be very interesting
JRW123 chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Brilliant again.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
WOW!
Beowulf-BX chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Thron is scary good at tactics and stragities. Hell he foumd out the reasons why the Jedi robes are the way they are from just one look.

I think Thron would see Ranma as the ultimate x factor. If any plan he cold think of would be all but tossed out the window by Ranma then the enemy forces would be ripping their hair out from that fact alone. CCant wait to see what happens.
Kaiya Azure chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
On the bright side, they successfully presented a convincing argument to Thrawn. Though I hope he can adapt to some one like Ranma.

Yeah, when put that way, Jango's behavior sounds rather hypocritical. Makes me wonder if his fall was all him or helped along by the Sith.
Rake1810 chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Dude...you recruited Thrawn. I have no words.
Legion29 chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Gosh i love Thrawn so much he's my favorite star wars character.
Leicontis chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
Another set of fascinatingly intricate and well-written battle scenes! Interesting to see the first Sith Mandalorian and possibly also first Chiss Mandalorian. Your use of Anakin was quite apt - a powerful Force-user and "the best star-pilot in the galaxy", it makes sense he'd do so well with organic starfighters.

Gotta say, though, one of these days Ranma's going to get a taste of Maxim 43 ("If it's stupid and it works, it's still stupid and you're lucky.")
morde24 chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
the second you mentioned thrawn boss music started playing in my head lol.
Reishin Amara chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
...all this order and chaos thalk has me imagining a fic where thrawn meets lelouch vi Britannia...aka Zero...oh dear lord.
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
Great chapter, I loved the Thrawn bits. Very well done.
Rakaan chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
...Sidious is going to be pissed.
Rebell 01 chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
Thanks for the update!
dloold87 chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
man Thrawn is one of my favorite characters from the EU, he has so much potential to be prime MC material. I cannot wait to see how you use him in your story.
2,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »