Reviews for A Responsible Ownership
Tae Rames chapter 12 . 3/1
Now this is getting really interesting, I cant wait to see where this leads - keep it up please (no pun intended)
Tae Rames chapter 11 . 3/1
I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying this, it's different yet has that taste of Hogwarts about it. I really hope the author continues on as I am enjoying their work.
badgerlady chapter 12 . 2/12
Interesting chapter. (Please note that Blaise's name is "Zabini"-no "m." He's not an ice-clearing machine.)
beauifulliketherain chapter 1 . 2/11
Thank you for updating! Yours is one of the few stories I'm currently interested in that do, and It's always like getting a little surprise present without a special occasion! And your Harry is so beautifully characterised! Innocently charming, but observant and compassionate in a way that I'd expect a kid with his upbringing to be. Interactions between Harry and Hermione show their amazing friendship. A request though, I'd like more interaction between Severus and Sara please? They understand each other's situations so well, and Sev makes an excellent mentor, methinks. *hugs you* You're amazing.
Gime'SS chapter 12 . 2/11
PrunusPadus chapter 12 . 2/11
Oh poor sev, that was so sweet! Must admit I'm a little confused by the chapter numbers now, despite you warning me that they changed. Please let me know if I skipped any!
PrunusPadus chapter 11 . 2/11
The relationship between Sara and Ginny is portrayed very realistic and that was so well done, you managed to make me feel for both of them and my main interest is for Severus and Harry. Thanks for the update, I can't wait for the continuation! Oh, and I adore a powerful Harry!
Gime'SS chapter 11 . 2/7
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 2/6
PrunusPadus chapter 10 . 2/4
Thank you so much for updating! Although I'm sad that you decided not to write out the story in full, I don't think that time jumps are hurtful to the story. When you write the looking back at past events like you do- with dialogue and actions rather than just telling us what happened- it becomes a vibrant story even if some of the gaps have to be filled by the reader's imagination. What I like particularly about this chapter is Severus' inner debate over his feelings- and Dumbledore's reaction to it, and Harry's nervous anxiety that Severus would be angry. The scene in the middle of the night was lovely. I look forward to read anything else you might have written, even if you feel it doesn't fit in (i.e. the OC you mentioned in the author's note...) I love all your stories and am also very eager to know if you have more plotted on A Good Dream or Remembrance.
helga1967 chapter 10 . 1/30
Excellent work please continue. Is very interesting and I love the father figure if Snape in this complicated situation because he can't have authority over.
Gime'SS chapter 10 . 1/30
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 1/29
Lara Leonie218 chapter 10 . 1/29
I'm so happy that you will continue this story. I really really like the story and I can't wait for the new chapters you are doing a good job ! :)
BlueWater5 chapter 10 . 1/29
I'm sorry you won't be completing your story but am glad you will be posting what you have written. Perhaps just a sentence or two of what would have happened in the intervening chapters, and, if one of the chapters is not the final one, how you envisioned the story to end? I liked the twist of how Flitwick designed the logic puzzle - given Severus' position, that makes sense. I also like how you display people's misperceptions of others.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »