Reviews for Magic of the Force
SpicyArbiter chapter 3 . 9/22
I can’t tell if you’re just making up names or flexing your star wars knowledge.
mspears3175 chapter 20 . 9/12
we need to see the night sisters! or at least ventress she would make a great addition to the collective or harem or whatever you call it.
Tenchi Knight chapter 2 . 9/8
I never realized that wizards are just gaslighting reality when they're doing transfiguration...
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/31
I hope Sidious is the main antagonist because he killed his master before Anakin was found by the Jedi.

Sidious is the goat of all villains in my opinion the whole package is there.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/31
I don’t understand why Plagueis is alive he was murdered by Sidious.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/30
The Definition of a Force Ghost is not what is pictured on this story it is a incredible technique allowing a Jedi to exist after death.

This technique is something that all Sith desire the ability to live forever.

It is impossible for the Sith to achieve for several reasons it takes selflessness and accept death as a natural state.
AnonMouse chapter 1 . 8/23
A.N.
Possibly you've same problem/dilemma I have, wanting to exploit extreme potential of Luna character, but finding some near intangible persona to build, an extremely difficult task, with limp zombie of a muse.

young, look at what ...Nazi's did in WW2 with their Hitler Youth Program.
And as entire mainstream media, buries/ignores years of their old reports about the Nazi problem in Ukraine.
While possibly buried or deleted from internet. There had been years worth of semi clone youth camps in Ukraine, with lots of fire marms training, nationalism and racism and hate indoctrination.

Above one reason I'm not leaving signed review.

Re. Lilly opinion of Star Trek.
My attitude watching original Star Trek premiering on TV, way way back. Was watching bad scifi was better than otherwise, no scifi at all to watch. Years later, stumbling on a few things [possibly true], it seemed many of my pet peeves if lame shit, were the result of overpaid studio executives, making changes; that creator Gene Roddenberry was not the creator of much of the crappier shit in the show.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 5 . 8/24
trail of this Zabrak found and followed

Etc etc

Other than some SW tech to blow the brain of the saber staff baton waving assassin when beaten.

A nitpick otherwise: if disARMED or in this case, unHANDED, a sliced up beaten opponent could be interogated. The decapitation of defeated opponent, would then be "overkill", an not helpful for gaining intel by interrogation.

Although with all possibke imaginary scifi high tech, somebody might write up bagging the head, and later, floating head is in a bacta tank, wired up, being perused by some brain accessing tech.
Lol, course there's the san skulls, tankObrains, in DoM brain room.

Prior: twelth percentile of the Pythagorean Theorem"
and other "percentile" remarks. I don't get, in context seems nonsense jargon, considering what term(s) mean. Bit of a sore thumb sticking out, like the original SW movie, silly Solo speaking of a DISTANCE, "parsec", as if it were a unit of time.

We're not girls or boys, the important part is the Jedi part."
That hit like a Lmao lampoon, considering the current LGBTQrsuxyz virtue signaling ...nuttiness in RL "culture" and "institutions".
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 20 . 8/24
Really hope this will win an update pole soon. My favorite of your story’s is between this and fate
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 8/23
Found this story by luck; so far, I'm very impressed with it :)
SHWAT chapter 12 . 8/11
When stories take the most obvious turns, my interest wanes. I could predict the whole way through the fight, who were going to survive and who were disposable. That my prediction came true was truly a bummer...
Asajj surviving and Clone-Maul dying was truly the most predictable turn of events...
the Abyss titan chapter 8 . 8/4
lightsabers can't block or reflect bullets
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 8 . 7/26
This travelling bit and apparent lack of Harry’s progress is taking a rather long time and just feels like a way to skip through any true character development for him between the 1st and 2nd movies.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 7 . 7/26
I kind of feel like Harry has been stagnating for a while.
adammflatt chapter 3 . 7/25
You are all over the place with what happened. One sentence there is one ship far enough away to escape and then the next they didnt escape without explaining what changed. Harry is listening to the pirates frantically trying to figure out what happened and a few sentences later ALL pirates are asleep. Needs more consistency in what is happening. I would recommend beta readers if possible
2,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »