Reviews for Fathers and Son
Kimein chapter 14 . 10/21
Hi, I wanted to say I love this story and I hope your going to write more for it. I think you're a very good writer and I love Tony is Harry's dad stories. Anywho I would really adore it if you want to finish this one
deathwearsblack chapter 14 . 9/18
please update.
xxnatsumi28xx chapter 14 . 9/12
More chapters please..~ update soon!~ this story is great! I really love this fic! 3
ej-83 chapter 14 . 7/14
lol..update soon..since harry is not the boy who lived..i wonder how neville is going to be..
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 6/10
atw2162001 chapter 14 . 4/28
Please update.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 7 . 2/9
I think Tony and James should be together. Because of Harry. And Remus should be reunited with Sirius.
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 2/6
Loki Rogers chapter 14 . 1/26
Please update this soon. i love this story so much
deathwearsblack chapter 10 . 12/23/2018
Please update when you can.
10701136-Delete-account-please chapter 14 . 5/28/2018
That was good I would like to read more some day.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2018
Nice!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 14 . 4/1/2018
This story is awesome! I really hope you write more soon!
charlotte1217 chapter 14 . 3/21/2018