Reviews for It's So Easy
Ronica chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
My God, I finally got it! Chandler's wife is JOEY'S sister...I was wondering what the hell Chandler was doing cheating on Monica with Monica...
Yeah.
Write s'more.
Lucy H chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Ooh... a twist. Like it. So he was married to someone else and having an affair with Mon? Hmm...
Llew chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
This was really great. And I can't believe you're not going to continue this. My guess would be he's married to one of Joey's sisters. Maybe Mary Angela. But I'll never know unless you continue.

Ok, I'll say it: Please, please continue this.
Rachna chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
You big MEANIE! I WANNA SEE THE NEXT CHAPPY! I WANNA! I WANNA! *throws a tantrum* YOU MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE!

It's a great story, meanie. I like it. I like all your fics. Just don't leave it...open-ended. heehee
jane27 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I have to say that I think it's a little cruel to keep us hanging, but I understand why you chose not to. I just have to tell you I liked it and enter my official guess that Chandler's married to Joey's sister-probably the one he fooled around with when he got drunk at that party.
ella chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Please continue this. This story is told so wonderfully it would be depriving us if you didn't. Besides, I want to know who Chandler is married to...
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I likey!
Krystin chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I'm not quite sure I understood what's happening... is the woman Chandler is married to Joey sister then.. anyways nice story.
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This was good, it could really turn into a great story if you continue it
Exintaris chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Ch married to one of Joey's sisters is the only way I can figure it; you had me going for a moment, though ...

Beautifully told.
JenniGellerBing chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
WHAT! Why aren't you continuing it? Well, it was very deep, and I liked it. if you could, please continue?
Monica-Bing chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Ooh...very good. So who's the wife? One of Joey's sisters, or an unnamed "alternate universe" best friend? Or maybe it's Ursula and Phoebe's the best friend...or - Okay, I'll stop. )

I reiterate: Very good.
aaronjennifer chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
*sniff* No conintuum...oh well. I still really liked it. What am I saying, I loved it! Just like all your other stories.
Vixie Bing chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Ok i was just skimming through this and didnt really get it so im going through it again, but i did like it and again, as with all your fics, really well written and also mysterious. love ya work hunny ;)
BluEyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
wow, i'm so confused. so who's he married to? ya know, i think it's the fever...maybe i'll read it again when my temperature isn't 101.4 degrees *sigh* but great job, as always.

Jme