Reviews for I Don't Want To Be Back
CheetoFireCat chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
This was a really good story, a true gem! I only have one question, did anyone manage to inform Rolf that Edd was back and well? That's my only question!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2019
Nice story, it was quick, simple except for the drama and a nice Fanfiction. Although how did he get the name Daniel ?!
Amalgerius chapter 19 . 1/19/2019
So... This is it? Ah well It was great from start to finish and I'm glad I found this gem among some trash, reading this was pure ecstasy but I do hope that this isn't your last fabrication on this site because I enjoy your work a lot.
Flawles chapter 19 . 1/18/2019
I start reading this work like 2 years ago, and im so glad that you could finished it, thanks a lot.
Le Shiro Usagi chapter 19 . 1/17/2019
Good ending!
CreedMaster chapter 19 . 1/17/2019
Been reading this for years, I'm glad that you stuck with it and were able to finish. I look forward to the darker story as I'm a sucker for angst and drama (the title of this is what made me read it). I hope it will be even better then this one was, though faster update times would be appreciated.
Whitetiger789 chapter 19 . 1/17/2019
I'm happy this story got a ending. I'm still going to miss it though.
Flawles chapter 18 . 7/29/2018
OMG, I THOUGHT THAT YOU LEFT THIS FIC, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING IT, LOVE IT SO FAR AND GLAD THAT YOU STILL CONTINUE UPDATING IT, ILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAP.

PD: THE LAST CHAPTER WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME, I WOULD SAY THAT LEMONS COULD WORK BUUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE RIGHT FOR THIS CAN OF HISTORY. I WANT TO SEE EDD BREAKDANCING THOU.
CreedMaster chapter 18 . 7/18/2018
Your writing of it was good, I liked how it all played out. Though this chapter doesn't seem like one that leads up to an ending. sad to see it end soon but you do you. I'll read if you decide to write another that catches my interest.
MEADynasty chapter 18 . 7/18/2018
While I don't normally read lemons this is not a lemon so I was fine with reading it, I like this chapter, and while I wish the story would be longer, it is still a good story and I might end up reEDing it again
Willow x Oz chapter 18 . 7/18/2018
Omg thats great!
HighPaladinRath chapter 17 . 6/21/2018
bruh this version of nazz issa bitch
Darkwolve45 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Welp since there are some new chapters im gonna start from the beginning again. Its been awhile after all, and I need a good binge read.
Whitetiger789 chapter 17 . 5/19/2018
This is awesome man, keep up the good work!
TheLivingMyth chapter 17 . 5/15/2018