Reviews for September, 02
bbgirl17555 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow. Just. Oh wow. Grgeous. Stunning imagery, beautifully described scenes and soft emotion that just tug at those old heart strings. Not only gonna place this one one my favorites list but also gonna rec it to other. Just so very lovely.
ShawThang chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Beautifully written story, and I'm a sucker for Buffy/Xander friendship fics.
biggrstaffbunch chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I think you're my favorite writer.

Ever.

Lol, that was supressed enthusiasm there, b/c i'm sure it would scare you if it all came out at once. Not pretty, much with the capslock and exclamation points.

God, i love your work. I'm a B/X shipper on some day's, a B/A on others, but today-wow, today i was just plain in awe.

I love, love, love it. Really.
Erin7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
cute.. the inner-willow is great!
zac chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
brilliant! I'm a big fan of yours! I've like everything you have written...you should write more...like a story with a plot and stuff...
Nostalgia 101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Loved it! I really loved it. I wish they'd focus more on the Buffy and Xander friendship sometimes. Moments like these on the show would be enough to satisfy the shipper in me :)
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Loved this! Very well-done, Nikapi. Also loved the 'Inner-Willow' bit. After all, we all have one of our very own, don't ya think?
Saturn Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
That was wonderful! Such a sweet vignette and just the right kind of early season B/X friendship moment I yearn for on BtVS but never get to see anymore.

This really works well not only as a light hearted scene but on a more poignant level where Xander knows how easily he could lose Buffy. Capturing her footprint to preserve a part of his friend forever is so touching, especially when Buffy responds in kind. I can't say enough about how much I really adored this piece. Thank you for posting!
mags1587 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Wow. This story is really amazing. It's so simple, so vivid. It's so real, too. It's sweet, lovely, and just such a wonderful story.
RobC chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That was an excellent story, very sweet and gentle.

Rob
lwbush chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This reaffirms the reason you are on my Author Alert list. I would hate to have missed something so substantial, disguised as a bit of nothing. This was nothing if not exquisite. Thank you for a small bit of beauty in an otherwise ordinary day.
Lizbeth Marcs chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Awww, this is so sweet. I like this one. Manages to blend the mundane and the extraordinary in short story. I love it.
Steve chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Cute little bit of nothing. More please...
ce chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
It's really nice. Don't have much to say because I like to find and point out problems and I couldn't find any. It's sweet.