Reviews for Harry Potter and the Circle of Light
pavook chapter 6 . 4/17
I don't feel like Dobby was dealt with good enough. No one reprimanded him for his overt actions. He was not allowed to serve Harry because of frankly weak reasons. His family has wards that could easily hide his magic activity and he can be ordered to use it only inside the house and such. He would be invaluable to watch over Bell's kids if every other person was not available. It would cause some discord if he would want to cook instead of Belldandy, but I don't think he should be dismissed so easily. Maybe it has more to do with trust, they don't fully trust the guy with their home and secrets.

Why Sirius hasn't taken him makes sense, but why not Frank? His home is magical and there is no problem having one working for Longbottoms.

Another venue I have some critique on. They have a diary of a student, with a name that is Voldemort's Horcrux. They know he was the one that falsely accused Hagrid. Caused death of Myrtle. How do they not see the connection? Why would Voldemort use some randomly named diary if he didn't have any connection to it? Where is an investigation of Riddle? They might not know for sure if they are the same person, but they should damn suspect and dig into it...
Last Harper chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
I am really enjoying these stories and will keep following, thanks.

On a side note, as a father and grandfather, I would like to see more interaction with the babies. Two year olds can move like lighting, even without magic. My oldest kids always had something to do with the younger, not always willingly.
SotV chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
Huh. I came because Oh My Goddess fix’s are thin on the ground, but I stayed because this is entertaining and very well written. Kudos and please continue.
Tsukoblue chapter 8 . 9/29/2020
Looking forward to chapter 9
Tsukoblue chapter 7 . 9/29/2020
Super Nintendo is called Super Famicom in Japan
Amelia chapter 8 . 8/8/2020
I've only just found this series and, oh, goodness, I love it!
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
I enjoyed the prequel to this quite a bit, and am enjoying your version of the Norns especially. But one thing that is ringing false is the name you gave Sirius. In america the so-and-so the third is used for a family who give the same names to their eldest, so you end up with three or four generations of men with the same first name, the eldest being Senior, then junior then so and so the third.

What that is being confused with here is the x-th lord of such and such. So Sirius could be 'Sirius the fourteenth lord of Darkmoor' or whatever title you wanted to give the Blacks, but he is highly unlikely to be adresed as 'the third' unless he was the third lord of the same (which seems an unlikely low number)

The other possible derivation is royal nomenclature where you have William the first, second and third... but that is only used for royals unless you're talking Game of thrones where they use 'third of his name' more generally.

So yes, please, Sirius Black the thirtieth lord of County Durham, or the Twentieth Lord of Chipping Sodbury.. but just being called 'the third' seems very, very wrong.. I think
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 6/17/2020
Thanks for a great continuation. Hope real life permits you to resume this at some point!
lunadream13 chapter 8 . 2/14/2020
Hope you continue this great story.
ramunes chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
hi great story i hope this story will keep going please more chapters
Monster King chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Great update please continue soon I enjoyed it a lot
tymaxion chapter 8 . 11/18/2019
Hoping you update soon~ This story is amazing so far and I really want to see more as the first story was incredible!
the late Aimee chapter 7 . 10/12/2019
This story is great - could you please add another chapter?
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 9/28/2019
I love this story sooooo much ! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 8/23/2019