Reviews for The Eagle on the Ramparts
Nuszek chapter 25 . 5/10
Thank you so much for this story! It is so beautiful, and I crave for more!
Just finished reading this and loved loved this. Thank you for sharing. I hope to continue reading!
Snow chapter 25 . 3/14
I just wanted to express my deep love for your writing style and choice of content, and my fond hope that you are continuing this eventually, even if your life is currently insane.
Lotrfn chapter 25 . 2/11
It was so good to see an update on this! Poor Jamon.

I love Thorongil and Minardil's friendship!
Can't wait to see how this three months training goes!
ninqwestilmen chapter 25 . 1/4
This story is too great to leave unfinished, please do continue. I certainly am waiting eagerly to read more of this wonderful characterization of a younger and less astute Aragorn.
Quihi chapter 24 . 1/2
This fic isn't even finished and I still periodically come reread pieces of it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ! :)
mariel91 chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
Hello Canafinwe,

First of all, thank you for this fanfiction, and all the other ones that I devoured all in less than a week.
I do not wish to press you but know that I eagerly wait for your next chapter.

Thank you once again, I hope you are well !

PS : I am sorry for any mistake and the uptight way I'm writing but english is not my primary language and if I understand it, my writing and speaking skills are still lacking.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Also want to know more about Ecthelion's daughters and about Thorongil's healing skills, when is Denethor or Ecthelion going to know about that?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Please update this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
Great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Sorry to be petty but don't forget that Ecthelion would consider it presumptuous to sit on a throne. He would probably have some euphemism like "chair of state".
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
That was a nice scene between Ecthelion and his daughter and I loved "Ada" which reminded me of the Jewish, "Abba" which is pretty good itself.
Jacie chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
It's been two years and a day since this story was first published. Immense felicitations!
Mewmir chapter 25 . 10/12/2017
This is so cool. Nothing against Viggo, but the films be like 'humanize him with weakness!' and all I can think is 'you kidding? Aragorn is epic awesomeness. Let him be Epic Awesome!'

You, my friend, seem to have asked in your wonderful tales that truly brilliant question; 'how exactly did he hone this to a fine point?' I'm still geeking out. This review isn't about begging for an update, as I am well satisfied with what you've already posted and I was always bound to be sad when it ended, regardless. (BTW, thanks for not being a taunting cliffhanger author; the quality of each chapter would've been greatly lessened by that artificial tension gimmick.)