Reviews for The Eagle on the Ramparts
TrustAugustus chapter 25 . 5/29
Your writing feels so much like JRRT I beg of you: please finish this!
Pjcathome chapter 25 . 4/19
Enjoyed this tremendously. You have a keen sense of Tolkien’s voice and style. Very well written. Can’t wait for the story to continue!
Love this story as well as all your others, wonder why have you not finished it, it is a shame. Your writing is one of the best protrayls of Aragon and you do justice to Tolkin's work. Please after all this time (years now as i have re-read this 3 times now) it would be great to be able to finish reading this story, and i have always been wishing to read your story of Aragon and his stay in Mordor.
Ongil Nyatar chapter 25 . 12/28/2023
Hello there !
Not sure how likely it is for this review to be read, seeing as the last update was more than six years ago (fingers crossed that all is alright for you, fiest and foremost)… but this story, and all you stories about Aragorn pre-LOTR are insanely great !
From hints in A long and weary way, I see that you had big plans for where this one was going so hopefully you’ll come back to it one day. If not, thanks for the ride… and for taking care of this past week of boredom, basically
Cloaked Horse-whisperer chapter 12 . 6/19/2023
" - this one flinging himself to earth in the dramatic death-throes of a boy at play - " I just loved rereading that part.
Fan chapter 25 . 3/17/2023
Please continue this amazing story. You have a gift for writing!
LothirielGirl chapter 25 . 2/20/2023
Absolutely loving this story. I followed your story Long and Weary Way (sooo good!) and keep finding myself reading and re-reading Eagle on the Ramparts. Hope you are doing well
RandomReader chapter 25 . 12/30/2022
I just finished reading this and I have to say, it has quickly become one of my favorite Lotr fanfictions! Your writing is so well done and detailed. I very much enjoyed the time I spent with this story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! 3
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2022
Love this story so much! I was glad to find the extra chapters posted here after reading on archives of our own. Can’t wait for more! This story is awesome!
Cloaked Horse-whisperer chapter 25 . 7/15/2022
I love this story so much. The way in mimics Tolkien's style so accurately is amazing!
When will you post another chapter? (please do one soon, if you can find time)
TrustAugustus chapter 1 . 5/2/2022
It feels as if you're channeling Tolkien. Amazing, amazing job. A long and weary road and this are incredible. It's almost 5 years since an update but the part we got is so wonderful well written I'll read it again. Thank you
Ms Breezy chapter 25 . 3/26/2022
This is a marvellous piece of seiting! I wnjoyed this story immensly! I hope that you would continue with it
Lilly Talons chapter 25 . 1/11/2022
I’m so glad jamon is doing better, I feel so bad for him, denethor doesn’t realize that he’s honestly scared he won’t be let out again, that he will become a prisoner :( your writing style feels perfect for the setting, it feels very lord of the rings and I love it, thanks for writing this :)
Lilly Talons chapter 22 . 1/11/2022
Heck yeah he got his sword back! Also it would be so great if jaron (? I forgot his name) got to hang with aragorn, but it sounds like it won’t happen :/ oh well, I just hope he gets married and lives happily ever after
Romanse chapter 25 . 12/31/2021
I don't suppose there is any point to pathetic begging for a finish to this excellent tale. I of all people know that sometimes it isn't possible and that it sucks for both reader and author. There is anything else to add other than this story reflects brilliant storytelling and if you were a professional writer, I absolutely would pay for your stories. Thank you for gifting us at least this much of a long story that provided hours and hours of listening pleasure and totally transported me into this utterly believable telling of this part of Aragorn's life.