Reviews for Forget Me
penny lupin chapter 26 . 6/22
amazing! I love love love this story. this is how dramione should've happened in canon!
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 6/2
Ooh, Narcissa, you sly thing! I'm so glad she is happy for her son. It, probably, wouldn't be that easy if Lucius was alive.
I'm so glad that they are happy together and are friends with Harry and Ginny.
AussieSweet chapter 24 . 6/2
As usual Ron made an idiot of himself. I get it that he is jealous but if he really loved her, he would let her go and be happy. Draco did that, and Ron set on hurting her instead. I'm glad Harry didn't tolerate Ron's behaviour.
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 6/2
Their resolution to take things slowly didn't last long :D I hope Hermione doesn't freak out from whatever the paper printed.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 6/2
Yep, she is a hypocrite.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 6/2
Honestly, why did he wait for five bloody years? Couldn't he just come clean earlier?
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 6/2
So... She slept with Ron. He really violated her by obliviating her. He should have trusted her more. But he suffered too. I hope Harry will make her see it.
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 6/2
I hope she will forgive him and say the words back to him.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 6/2
Funny that you call them both boys. They are not boys anymore, they are men.
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 6/2
I wonder who watched her.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 6/2
Strange that Harry didn't put two and two together eventually but I'm glad he is an ally now. I hope Hermione wouldn't be too mad at Draco when she remembers everything. I hope they won't stop at that kiss.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 6/2
Ha, so you turned that around? Only you spelled the healing spell differently when she pronounced it from Draco's incantation.
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 6/2
So, will he gather some courage and kiss her?
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 6/2
Oh no! With Ron there Draco will never continue! And anyway, Ron is a walking disaster.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 6/2
Yes, poor Draco! I guess, it was difficult for the majority of Slytherins.
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »