Reviews for Forget Me
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 25 . 10/10
Thank you for this rollercoaster sfory!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 25 . 10/9
i adore this story! great plot—unique! you write well and it’s a pleasure to read your stories!
i love Draco’s burning passion and all of his grief in this story! and, of course, our seeet heroine Hermione!
i LOVE the ending!
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 16 . 10/9
My heart! Draco. Hermione. Oh, I'm not ready!
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 19 . 10/9
THAT LINE! After all this time? ALWAYS
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 16 . 10/8
this chapter is awesome!
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 4 . 10/6
Umbridge swimming in a gold bikini in the lake Mortifying!
SamLaHavas chapter 25 . 9/21
so this was lovely. I especially enhoy that this story doesn't end in a sappy proposal/wedding/delivery room like so many do... It's open ended with positive prospects and really well written.
BookishRaven chapter 26 . 8/1
I LOVED this story!
princessplupin chapter 26 . 6/22
amazing! I love love love this story. this is how dramione should've happened in canon!
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 6/2
Ooh, Narcissa, you sly thing! I'm so glad she is happy for her son. It, probably, wouldn't be that easy if Lucius was alive.
I'm so glad that they are happy together and are friends with Harry and Ginny.
AussieSweet chapter 24 . 6/2
As usual Ron made an idiot of himself. I get it that he is jealous but if he really loved her, he would let her go and be happy. Draco did that, and Ron set on hurting her instead. I'm glad Harry didn't tolerate Ron's behaviour.
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 6/2
Their resolution to take things slowly didn't last long :D I hope Hermione doesn't freak out from whatever the paper printed.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 6/2
Yep, she is a hypocrite.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 6/2
Honestly, why did he wait for five bloody years? Couldn't he just come clean earlier?
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 6/2
So... She slept with Ron. He really violated her by obliviating her. He should have trusted her more. But he suffered too. I hope Harry will make her see it.
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »