Reviews for The Yellow Death
KingSparda chapter 11 . 1/22
God dammit why was this gold mine left uncompleted this was one of the hottest rwby stories I had ever read

Blake actually felt like not a shitty character and Pyrrha looked actually decided to try and get Jaune to notice her and his plight to try to not make it awkward felt like something that actually happens in real life

But tbh I always thought Nora was one of the hottest in rwby and that pond scene was just perfect and I was expecting a drunken Nora to be even better

A shame it's been abandoned 5 years ago...
AlernateReality chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
'I've been fighting Grimm for 7 years yet I only have a Beowolf summon!' - Jaune Arc

Retarded
MysticRising chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
I like the character interactions, but not Roman. I can see him helping jaune for his own benefit, an investment, but those interactions are too...friendly. The characterization of Roman is WAY off
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
Another incomplete story that will never get finished. It’s pretty good all things considered. Jaune is a little out of character for what you made his backstory. I, personally, don’t care for criminal Jaune, but I get why he is.
TheDragon2000 chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
This story is awesome! I would have loved to see where it went with more time. Thanks for sharing!
MageofFlames chapter 11 . 11/6/2020
Just when it’s getting good. Hope you come back one day
Crossoverlover242 chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
You should update this story dude
Sdarkness05 chapter 11 . 8/8/2020
god damn is this good hopefully Author-san hasn't abandoned this yet
LordCharlieJ chapter 11 . 7/9/2020
This is bloody amazing. Absolutely love Roman pretty much being Jaime's adoptive father.
RohanVos chapter 11 . 7/5/2020
Thank you for a wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter, you brought the characters to life, and the dialogue was spot on.
The Reading Dragon 666 chapter 11 . 5/17/2020
I so look forward to your next chapter comes out. This is an excellent read and I recommend it for anyone everyone. This is a very good idea because nobody knows exactly what games semblance is the books and the TV show has yet to tell us. Please keep up the excellent work I've got you bookmarked favorite and followed and recommend everyone else does the same. See your next chapter soon.
TheFirstSpectator chapter 10 . 3/6/2020
Damn, emotional as fuck backstory for that also I'm sorry for Ren...
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2020
Please update. I miss the interactions between Jaune and Blake so much.
infinitydrivex chapter 4 . 1/28/2020
can you explain to me what the purpose of having him being tossed out of in the Bullhead by Roman to practice his line a strategy only to have him not fuse any of it and be held back here for no goddamn reason makes me find sense to you because it seems like a waste of fseen there's no point for that scene if it's not going to come and to play later you'd literally just toss it out. I would have gone you and I had him actually land on his own you know like different from the Canada instead of having a roundabout way of making it the same way as canning in a way that's not the same but it is different but isn't the same it's stupid. basically it was stupid and pointless can I have Ramen kick him out of the bull head if it wasn't going to come into play later with his Landing strategy.
Certain Anon chapter 11 . 1/21/2020