Reviews for The Yellow Death
AN2469 chapter 11 . 4/17
I've got a few things to get off my chest;
1. Your Grammar is stellar.
2. The formatting is readable major points for that.
3. The plot is magnificent!
4. You managed to Hook me right into this story and I finished it in one sitting. very hard to do as well so massive props for that. You make excellent use of tension, drama a dash of romance and angst.
5. it's well written and interesting, it draws your attention.
those are all the good points. Now the bad;
1. it's not finished
2. it's not been updated for 7 years and it's the only story GrimmCatcher has posted so you've either quit writing it, got the worlds worst case of Writer's Block, lost access to GrimmCatcher or heaven forbid died. reaaaaaly~ hoping it's NOT the last option.
3. it's only 11 chapters.
Overall I'd say it's a grand success 90/100.
that's all for now.
AN2469
2notgood chapter 11 . 12/29/2021
Fic died before its time. hope it gets revived one day
kootranova1 chapter 11 . 8/30/2021
Aww shit. I didn't realise it was last updated nearly 6 years ago.
Dammit.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
Anyone know his other account? He says he has stories elsewhere
Raisinman chapter 11 . 5/27/2021
Hello author! I don’t know if you will read this comment considering his long ago this story was last updated. But I would like to say a few things anyway.

This is by far the best RWBY fanfic on this site. It is truly incredible and, while I’m sad to see it dropped, am very happy to have read what was written so far. Thank you for writing this story, and I hope you don’t let your creative talents be forgotten.

KingSparda chapter 11 . 1/22/2021
God dammit why was this gold mine left uncompleted this was one of the hottest rwby stories I had ever read

Blake actually felt like not a shitty character and Pyrrha looked actually decided to try and get Jaune to notice her and his plight to try to not make it awkward felt like something that actually happens in real life

But tbh I always thought Nora was one of the hottest in rwby and that pond scene was just perfect and I was expecting a drunken Nora to be even better

A shame it's been abandoned 5 years ago...
AlernateReality chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
'I've been fighting Grimm for 7 years yet I only have a Beowolf summon!' - Jaune Arc

Retarded
MysticRising chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
I like the character interactions, but not Roman. I can see him helping jaune for his own benefit, an investment, but those interactions are too...friendly. The characterization of Roman is WAY off
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
Another incomplete story that will never get finished. It’s pretty good all things considered. Jaune is a little out of character for what you made his backstory. I, personally, don’t care for criminal Jaune, but I get why he is.
Jaune Emiya chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
This story is awesome! I would have loved to see where it went with more time. Thanks for sharing!
MageofFlames chapter 11 . 11/6/2020
Just when it’s getting good. Hope you come back one day
Crossoverlover242 chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
You should update this story dude
Sdarkness05 chapter 11 . 8/8/2020
god damn is this good hopefully Author-san hasn't abandoned this yet
LordCharlieJ chapter 11 . 7/9/2020
This is bloody amazing. Absolutely love Roman pretty much being Jaime's adoptive father.
RohanVos chapter 11 . 7/5/2020
Thank you for a wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter, you brought the characters to life, and the dialogue was spot on.