Reviews for Big Macintosh: The Stallion of many mares
Update please
jmanwhite chapter 14 . 3/21
Please more chapters
astralfrankie chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
What the hell is Twilight doing? Isn't it cheating getting rid of the competition?
astralfrankie chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
I don't think Twilight can be in a harem, can she? Then again, Luna is officially in Big Mac's harem. Will Cadance be in Big Mac's harem after this arc? Will all the princesses?
astralfrankie chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
I still find it a shame that only the #1 mare of the harem gets to have his foals. Anyway, for arc 3 my vote is for Celestia. Twilight is the newest, so she should go last. I am curious about how their alliance actually works.
astralfrankie chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
I thought C.A.M.P. was Celestia. Oh well. The story I would like to see is How the Princesses' Sex Games Began. As for Celestia/Twilight's alliance, Pinkie Pie better be a member of their team. I would like to see Vinyl and Octavia on there as well.
astralfrankie chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
I loved the sex scenes. So, he will be adding to his harem. Why do some of them have to be already married?
astralfrankie chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Well, now he has had all six. Now he has a choice to make (which we know will be all six). Then he will get all six at once. ;P
I know it is probably too late for the poll, but my votes would have went to:
Ms. Peachbottom
Cherry Jubilee
Sapphire Shores
and Ms. Harshwhinny
astralfrankie chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Wow. I like the fact that Marble was up front with Mac and that she didn't need the aphrodisiac.
astralfrankie chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
So Far, so good. I am curious as to what these women look like. I wanted to know how Fleetfoot looked in Applejack's clothes. What are the proportions of these girls? Fur, mane, and tail color would be nice, especially for the lesser known mares. I never even heard of Tealove, so I am hoping for a description.
astralfrankie chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Okay. This ought to be interesting. Though I never heard of the Fleetfoot x Big Mac ship. Plus, I have no idea where Tealove came from. I'm also curious to know why 22 chapters are needed. I will be reading this.
Sugar Skeleton Bones chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
I would suck Big Macintosh's dick if I could.
Megaphantom chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
harshwhinne
catiesf04gmail chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Spitfire
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
You might be confusing present and past tense. It makes the story a little hard to read. Do you have an editor?