Reviews for Gotham City Sirens
Katrina chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
I still don’t get what “ass juices” are. I’m almost positive the only liquid that flows from your ass only occurs when you have diarrhoea. Granted, you actually do have a g-spot in your ass but there is no such things as ass juices. Unless it is sh*t. Maybe Batman is just kinky like that. Who knows? I mean no offense but you know... I don’t know what ass juices are...
Otherwise, I enjoyed it. I loved how there was a true connection between Bat and Cat and I loved how Harley and Ivy had a moment and how it wasn’t all smut with the fluff moment at the end. Thanks :)
~Kat Rei
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
OK, it feels dumb to have to explain this, but I can’t not point this out: your “bra sizes” make absolutely no sense whatsoever. First of all, the number before the letters in the size are an actual measurement - it’s the circumference of the ribcage just below the breasts, in inches. So 14 and 16 are impossible - most peoples’ legs are bigger than that. You’re going to want a number around 30 to make it sound like you know how bras work (which you clearly don’t). Furthermore, DD and E are the same exact same size. Multi-“D” sizes are only used in the USA, for literally no reason; DD is just E everywhere else in the world. Don’t try to describe characters’ breasts by their bra size if you don’t understand them.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
Didn't you steal some of these stories from Literotica?
ressa.dove chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
That was hot the pages still steaming.
The Book of Eli chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
That was fun hope you have a sequel in mind.
Smiling Lemon chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
That was awesome I love harem shippings!