Reviews for Stealing the Scene
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/26
Haha that was enjoyable
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Jaja I definetively see sth like this happening to those two xD jaja stealing camera and attention from the "main" couple jeje I thought this was really creative and the way they flirt back and forth was awesome and natural! I'd love to know how it went afterwards though jeje gets your imagination going... (Just like Erza there jaja)
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Awe how bold! Love it!
Rand chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This piece is highly amusing and well-executed. I think Jellal and Erza would be too gorgeous to be just extras though.
Anemone102 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Extremely funny one shot! Fiesty Erza and a cheeky Jellal, what a pair, their attitudes certainly compliment each other. Keep writing and stay cool.
~Anemone
kat5552 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Loved this! It was hilarious and all I could imagine was the irate director and Erza looking at him like he should go away and let her continue her conversation before she injured him severely. :)
Erza Fernadez chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is really cute and I can't help but think it would make a great story.
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Ha if therms were in an actual movie I would most likely pay more attention to the too. Awesome one shot keep up the good work!
qurz058 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Gods up in heaven this is so cute! KEEP IT UP
wealhtheow1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I rather like a light-hearted Jellal.
Me chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Aww how adorable
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Teehee! I loved this one. Those shameless flirts, stealing the scene like that. I didn't know Jellal could be so...flirty. It's so attractive! ;)