Reviews for Harry's Questions
Little Green Faerie Of Doom chapter 25 . 2/18
Okay. I admit it. I got lost. Do I just read the chapters marked rewritten? Or did you rewrite those chapters before adding the rest?
I love this last scene with lupan laying down the facts to the rich pureblood supremacists. I hope you write more of this.
CoSmO333 chapter 25 . 1/13
this is a great story thanks for sharing
Rob2012 chapter 12 . 12/12/2023
Do you think the reason Fawkes let Harry pet is because of what's inside Harry's wand? Or the fact that Fawkes never liked what Dumbledore did to Harry?
fridelain chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
What happens when Harry starts asking questions when Hagrid took him shopping before first year?

How do you go from this to gay LMAO
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2023
I hope you write more of this fic, I enjoyed it so far.
Tinkerbell love chapter 25 . 10/4/2023
Please update this story is so good
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 9/16/2023
Disgusting, brain dead freak.
dodger101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2023
first chapter and i love how smart and mature harry. these two characters in the main protagonist really pulled me in, but getting into the detail i found it kinda odd for an 11 years old muggle raised child to ask whether his account manager still alive or not nonchalantly
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 25 . 7/22/2023
Hope that you can update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2023
please come back and write more of this awesome story.
Chris Fox chapter 25 . 7/1/2023
The story just started to get really good, I hope there are more chapters to come!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 25 . 6/27/2023
More Please Hon!?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2023
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend, Gina Gail Barron-Goodman, who is an assistant site administrator.

Here is her profile:
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15586653/Gina-Gail-Goodman-B

Review her stories. You don't have to read them, just give them good reviews. They don’t have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. She’s trying to win a contest, and for that she needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to her

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for her stories and we'll leave you alone.
draconic skysong chapter 25 . 5/15/2023
I've given this story a read. and you say you've rewritten the first 17 chapters? I'll take your word on that although there are still several glaring typos littered through them. even right in the first line. where it sais hagrid lead Harry, it should be Hagrid led Harry.
that's in the very first line of the very first chapter.

but even with that, and the other typos, mainly with mogonigal throughout. the few missspellings of Hagrid's first name. amelia to amolia at one spot. I still like where this story's going and I look forward to seeing what you do with it in future.