Reviews for To Make a Difference
Scarlette Bee chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I'm really liking this story a lot. Sou and Misao's relationship is super adorable, typical of children who have few friends. But it's frightening to think that Shishio is going to use them... I hope you'll be updating this again sometime, but take your time, stories are an authors child, in a sense, so put your heart and soul into this, because you learn as you go.
TTY7 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
I'll keep this brief and sweet.

I love the story. It's awesome! You have the characters completely in character, and your writing style and presentation is unique. Keep up the awesome work!
Koto Miharu chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
I love it! I like this couple, I think the fact that someone so happy and lively as Misao could brighten the lives of Soujiro and the fact that in this fic that arises from the nines before Soujiro meet Shishio greatly change things. Frankly I find it adorable picture them small but I hate just reading about the "loving family" Sou-chan, though just needed ...

Greetings, hugs and kisses.
Kintora chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
This was turning out to be quite interesting, but it seems that you've stopped updating. But I think if you do get around to finishing this, it's going to be one for the record. I hope you keep it up!
Shuuwai chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
I love this idea but... the last updated date is 03?

Sigh... right when I find a fanfic I like, the author leaves it hiatus...

Darn... well, I enjoyed it
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
I really like how Misao is determined and fierce in her affection for Soujiro to the point where even Shishio admires it. It's a nice change from her immaturity in other fics. Great story.
AB Firestar chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
It's been a while since I've read you stories, years almost. I know you hate being told to update so I won't even say it lol. I just wanted to say that this story is by far one of my favorite pieces of work written by anyone. It's so beautiful and moving and your writing style is just so flowing. Sou and Misao's relationship is beyond words and honestly, it would suck if you just left this story here. Hope to see this continued because it's a masterpiece in the making.

An avid fan,

AB Firestar
Evee-chan chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Good story, so sweat. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
Hopeless Lady chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
I don't know what to say but this is very...unique
Hopeless Lady chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*sob*

please write more...
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Aw... so cute! Although, I normally don't read Misao and Soujiro pairings; I like Aoshi and Misao better.

I like where this story is going, evne though this way, Misao will probably grow up as a member of the Juppongatana.
Ridia-san chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
hi! are you planning to continue this? its an awesome story!
Athyra chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
I love it! I really want to know what's going to happen! *gasp* Our favorite weasel learning under Shishio?

*puppy eyes*
Possumville chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
I love this fanfiction, I'd like to see what happens in the future with Soujiro and Misao _
taki chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
I have read this story for more then a few times already because the plot has alway interesting to me. It seems like everytime I read this, it renew the spark for this pairing. I really like the part when Soujiro and Misao cares for each other and also when they try to protect each other from any harm. It's a cute and relaxing story with a good climax. I do hope they get stronger with their relationship gets build stronger slowly but surely.