Reviews for TurnJerkin
Farli30519 chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
This story is Amazing! I see you havn't updated in like 4 years, pleasse tell me you havn't abandoned it. I need to know what happens next! What about that happy ending you promised!
ifeelfreaky chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
PLEASE don't abandon this story! I LOVE it! I like the origanal Robin Hood stroies that AREN'T BBC based, yours is AWESOME!
No-Longer-Active12345 chapter 32 . 3/29/2009
you should seriously continue this story its one of the few really good robin hood ones i've read! it has certainly kept me on my toes, making me laugh and cry at all the appropriate parts- i have to see if marian regains robin's trust or marries richard and lives in misery... that would suck

more importantly right now i want to see how robin deals with another dungeon/hanging and his dear mummy(who i must say wis quite the little witch)

so please update sometime soon because i would really like to see how the plot works itself out because you have thought up a wonderfully unique way of looking at things

Llyra Monroe chapter 32 . 5/30/2007
Outlaw Eris! Long time no review/write! Please help me save the Robin Hood section of fanfiction from BBC spinoff stories, although it is a lovely show! Seriously, how are you! It's been ages, my outlaw friend!
avidgokufan chapter 32 . 4/1/2007
I am really liking this. Please continue! It is excellent! Please update soon!
spinner o' tales chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Damned be your responsibilities to the fluff club! WRITE MORE! or else...dum dum dum (cue scary music)!
spinner o' tales chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
PLEZ please please please CONTINUE! I'm slowly dying here!
envious-eyes chapter 32 . 12/16/2006
omg i love this story! only found it 2day. see u havent updated 4 a while. are you going to? PLEASE DO!
mouse chapter 32 . 8/27/2006
Still eagerly awaiting your next update!

Lulu Belle chapter 29 . 8/17/2006
*huggling a Will*

YOU: What are you doing?

ME: He turns purty colors when you squeeze him. See? *Will turns SCARLET, then blue, then purple...*

YOU: eh, *getting nervous at the thought of losing a character in a not so noble death* erm, you know, I... I think you should let him go.

ME: Why? *squeezing him super hard*

YOU: Because... I need him... to be in my story!

ME: *chucks Will back* Fine, but at the end of the story, he's mine! *cackles*

yes, me love Will! Especially in this chapter! Hehe, finally, you found a use for the pansy-fop!
Lulu Belle chapter 28 . 8/17/2006
very good! And very daring of Marian! But, but what of Adam? And Will? *bites fingernails in hopes nothing evil has befallen them*
Lulu Belle chapter 27 . 8/16/2006
wow... hehe, liked the battle scene, and the whole Will and Sara thing... and GO MARIAN! the whole part with Gusborn... (sorry, I am readingand reviewing during secretive breaks from reading my summer reading book, so these are giong tobe short and choppy for a while!)

I really did like the whole part with Robin, Marian, and Gisbourn...

Oh yeah, My favorite part though was with Will, and his whole thing about fighting the forresters and wanting to kill them... Really, I loved it. Congrats on all the character insights and thoughts and everything else! Will was very developed as a character and his actions justifiable. *huggles you*

Ops, gotta go! *dashes off leaving you gasping for breath in your chair*
Lulu Belle chapter 26 . 8/16/2006
Hm, I though I said ths in a review, but I guess not: it is about Dark Wood...

I didn't know there was a sequel, I shall have to look... but the library I found that book at isn't very good... THey don't have any books directly about Robin Hood... Just stuff about Marian, A book about Little John, and Rowan Hood... Very bad... So I am in search of good Robin Hood books... Perchance do you have any suggestions of books to check otu? I've never read a robin hood book... (as horrible as that is... it is a seriously depressing thought).

But I think your story is original enough (the one with Robin and the Sherrif bros). I need to check it out again, see if you've updated it (hint hint)lol.

Alright, back to your story:

yes, you are evil for leaving a clffhanger, but I'll let you live cuz it doesnt' make a difference for me! BWAHAHAHAHA! *clicks next chapter*
Lulu Belle chapter 25 . 8/16/2006
hehe, me like pez... lol. Very good! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! Hm, so I guess Will and Marrion din't get a long very well with each other, even before the whole incident? Ah well...

Very good! Sorry, I am going to be very inconsistant reviewing... I still have to finish summer projects due MOnday... ack, I am such a lazy ass...

*hangs head*

Ah well! *brightens* at least I get to read this story! *does a crazy little jig*
Lulu Belle chapter 24 . 8/12/2006
Hooray for the very human Robin! Hooray for yet another amazing chapter! Wow, just wow! I am so excited and anxious... just plain giddy like some head-over-heals-whimsical girl at the prospect of seeing her suitor... Not that I would know from my own experience, mind you, but others... lol.

I really enjoyed the ending dialog... and Robin's thoughts... Makes me love him more every minute!

Review Response: yes, we do think alike! lol. I am glad you liked Dark Wood... it is one of the few books my limitted library has to offer... Actually, there really isn't much about Robin, just that story, stories about Little John and Marian, and Rowan Hood... I need to find a better library... Pray tell, do you have any good suggestions for Robin Hood books?

Ok, I need to find the sequel, I had no idea it had one. I would not say plagerism... I still think you have a very original and interesting idea... I don't remember if the sherrif and Robin were related in the book, but I doubt it.

Good luck and happy writing!

p.s. go to boldoutlaw . com it is a website devoted to Robin Hood. Very good one I might add.