Reviews for Life of Terror
Lara.x chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I was so scared! Really freaky xx
luckyduck22 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Great Halloween wolfblood fic :)

I liked you tying in Rhydian's difficult childhood in many care homes with his antipathy toward Halloween that was probably enhanced because he and Maddy were telling her parents that they were officially in a relationship.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE Maddy's parents. I constantly wish we could've seen more of them in the show, but that's done with now. Dan seriously screwed up here in your story though! What the hell was he thinking scaring Rhydian at night and then not following him when he ran off. He's lucky Rhydian was okay, since I'm sure Maddy would've gone for his throat if he wasn't.

This was a very enjoyable story, just the right amount of Halloween spookiness with humor still all throughout. The inclusion of the ghostly doctor leaves you wondering "what the hell?" and did they imagine it and stuff.
Onenightlive chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Dan you utter dick! I'm dying of angry fangirliness right now. I just want to run over there and throw all manner of unholy words at him. On the other hand, the amount of unholy things I would get up to with some of the characters... Now I'm not naming anyone *cough, cough... Rhydian.* This was amazing. You had me hogh on Maddian feels, thenfurious, crying and then high on Maddian feels again to round it off. I swear to god, you're one in a million.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
haha, good twist with the ghost doctor showing up. dan went way too far with scaring rhydian, but he couldn't have known what happened to rhydian when he was a kid.