Reviews for Cat and Mouse
AngelDragon1976 chapter 4 . 8/12
Hmmm pretty please can we have more
gentledove2 chapter 4 . 4/4
I'd like to see where you are taking this story. There needs to be more information given about what is happening and why...and longer chapters, please. Thank you.
whatifitwasdifferent chapter 4 . 5/18/2017
This is really funny, and has the potential to be awesome!
Lotus Penning chapter 4 . 2/3/2017
Please write the long version but publish it sharpish! I need to find out what happens next! ASAPPPP
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
strange but interesting, can't wait to read more :-)
Izzy2257 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I'm interested in the long version, looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I'm intrigued! I really like where this is going and hope you decide to post the longer version. Update soon!
C.F.Snape chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I really loved Severus in this chapter.
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I like it, plse don't let anyone bring you or your writing down. Next chappie plse?
Silvergirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Ignore geysterboos. You write much better than her pathetic excuse of a story. Continue writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Geysterboos chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Couldn't be arsed to come up with a title for chapter 1, eh, sweetie? Can't really blame you, though. If I had written this horribly stale mess of a story, I too would try and make sure to spend as little time as possible working on this shit and just release chapter 1 without a title.
gris gray chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Ok, you've got my interest. Good beginning.
reviewer chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
It's a little weird that this is a fic from Hermione's perspective and yet you call her "Granger" all the time.
IND520 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I am very curious to learn what Snape's role is!
risi chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I've always liked stories that feature wizard Snape in the muggle world. This is a nice start and I'm certainly interested in a more suave Snape. I really want to see just what he's doing at an office party. I hope you do decide to write more and in the meantime I'll wait hopefully for a new chapter.