Reviews for Last Hope
Logos One chapter 3 . 3/22
Three chapters in and I am oddly and fanatically pleased. I truly love this ditty (an aforementioned Theron fangirl) and you do a marvelous job of capturing personalities. Xaja is a lovely creature, and I already love their family together. Excellent job managing to tie all of them together from somewhere in the universe with existing characters.

Anyway, excellent work. Love it to bits. *favorites, follows, stalks your page*
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
This was lovely, but only one tiny flaw. :) Theron's MOM was there and he doesn't even ask about her? LOL I kept imagining him trying to pry every detail out of her once she got back. But, yes, totally sweet and fluffy and well written.
Ioialoha chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
Oh that was delightfully fluffy!
Raina McCallen chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
Awwwwww so adorable! I loved the ending of it! Theron is totally one of my favorite characters as well!
Raina McCallen chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Give us more, please! This is one of my favorite chapters to play through in game, so I'm loving seeing possibilities of what the alliance goes through while our character is missing!
friendlyquark chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
You keep improving at an exponential rate. I haven't a single note for this chapter except to say that I loved it. :)
Ioialoha chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
Wow, this is something to consider. Lana queries where you've been, but this is something I didn't consider. Poor Theron. Give him some squishy fluff at the end of this two- parter, would you?
Spazapho chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
Oh dear.
friendlyquark chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
YES! This is exactly what I was talking about! Awesome! Woot! And all other screaming, whistling, cheering, noises. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
I like the new chapter. I do think you need to slow it down and expand a bit. More showing the events, rather than telling us about them through Theron's thoughts. I want to know what Sana-Re said, for instance.

Imagine that you're watching a film of the events and just writing down what you see and hear. Give us the dialogue, the action, the sights, all of it. Add in the stuff that gives us the texture of the story, the smells, the sounds, the quiet moments. You have such good instincts for character and scenes. I like spending time in your version of this world, I just want more. :)
Ioialoha chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
Ooh this was cute! Getting the family back together, and yay for extra, skilled hands to help out with the tough assignments. Dear, sweet Theron.
Embrium chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Love it, I look forward to future family shenanagins.
friendlyquark chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Okay. So, this is really good and I'm liking the characterizations, the dialogue, and the amount of care and thought you've put into it. I am going to suggest though that you might be better served to do more showing and less telling. The best stories have an immediacy to them brought on by the reader being thrust into the action and watching things unfold as they happen. To have the story being told to us, without much in the way of visuals, or without seeing the action happen, lessens the impact. Take us through the story actions, rather than have Theron tell us about them. It will make the story much better. You are a talented writer and I can see that you have sensitivity and an excellent grasp on character and pacing. I want to see you succeed as a writer and keep writing because I am enjoying this despite the problems.
Ozziegrl chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I have enjoyed your take on this. I'll be keeping an eye out for more.
lovefuryANDpassion chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I really enjoyed reading this! There's not enough Theron on this site and this was just what I was looking for. I like how you told it from his point of view as well, it was a refreshing change from a lot of other stories. It allowed you to get an in depth view of his feelings and thoughts throughout it all. I hope you continue this!