Reviews for Abraxas
Eagle-Eyes chapter 25 . 10/21
Wow...

Wasn't expecting this, but voldemort did start it.

As you mentioned in an earlier chapter, he was going to violate the statute of secrecy. And he did...

Great story

Keep writing as life allows
MamiCa chapter 1 . 10/17
I like your story at first. Because sometime, i'm fully agree for Harry & wizarding world to take action at hand. Not just TRUST Dumbledore to rule their action. He is not Minister, but he act more than god.
Holding info, bla bla bla is just annoying. End for makes the weasleys lost 2 sons, its too much.
But you've become annoying & ridiculus when make the muggle recognition become war. A little both double standard when you make a character judge Harry become more evil than Voldy & DE, but this character blow half of the world. They fear of Harry, but they became a new voldemort from muggle. Just stupid i think. So sorry.
I usually never write a review for a story i dont like. Cos hey its fanfic, where you can choose story you like. And does not need to critizise or even insult the writer. But your twist? It's sickening.
Sorry
SchnauzerSlave chapter 25 . 10/13
I've been skirting around this story for a while never quite sure if I wanted to read it because of the reviews but I have to say I did like it. I thought the 180 spin it takes after the battle was very different and unlike the normal direction taken which everything is suddenly dandelions and rainbows. I thought the ending was very interesting even if it does feel slightly abrupt I would of liked a 10 years later or something but I can see why you didn't. All in all an enjoyable story and I should of read it sooner. I also hope you write some more Harry Potter fanfic like a sequel to Gothic or Homecoming 'cause they're good stories too and I'd love to see where the characters would go.
Marj123 chapter 25 . 9/26
chapter 25. What an unexpected ending.
You know, this is the first H/P story I have read that has anything about Muggles becoming aware of Wizards, and deciding to do something about it. The first story aside from one I wrote myself ('Retribution,') but my ending was a long way from yours.

You write well, and have kept me entertained. Thank you.
Marj123 chapter 19 . 9/26
Chapter 19. How original! I am pleased with this new direction.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 9/24
Chapter One: 'and generally been so heroic it made me sick.' I laughed when you said that. This promises to be a good story.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 25 . 8/9
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I never saw the war with the muggles coming but it was so perfectly done! I literally can't find a single fault with this story. Kudos to you! And please keep writing!
Taure chapter 19 . 7/28
Hard to believe that a nuclear weapon would be able to target Hogwarts, never mind damage it. Same for the satellite imagery - Hogwarts et al shouldn't really be showing up on them, even as an absence.
DarkStarHarry chapter 25 . 7/21
Such a logical ending and it's really terrifying if you think about it...
Anyway thank you for this amazing story :)
AncientOak chapter 25 . 7/11
I’ve never read a story quite like this before, and I’ve read enough Harry Potter fanfiction that that’s rare. Thanks for writing!
SailorChibi chapter 25 . 5/16
I enjoyed this story up to the point where Voldemort fell. After that it took a twist for the bizarre. I won’t argue your reasoning but it got a little too far fetched for me.
Well just finished the story. For all the talk of imagination, Harry and Ginny both really suck at using it, but then he was an idiot in canon too.

He never learned healing. Never futzed with the resurrection stone to, say, ask anybody for advice. Never used the darker magic even when the situation started calling for it. Hell, if the dumbass had mounted up on a broom with the incantation of Fiendfyre under his belt, he could have wiped out every land based military installment in britain within a few days, and if he got other wizards doing the same, the planet within a month or less. Oh and he forgot that tracking spells were a thing. And yes, even tracking spells that didn't require you to prepare them in advance. Remember 'Point Me' in Goblet of Fire? Arthur Weasley used Point Me to find someone. It's never used like that again because harry's retarded but fanfiction writers forget it too. (It was during the first portion of the book, I remember that much). And if he again has GODLIKE POWER... "Accio military sattelite." Since by this story he could actually cast spells just by imagining what he wanted, he could have made a bludger that could break the sound barrier that was in-freaking destructable, and had it target anything with a computer chip in it. He could have made hundreds of those. He could have cast a spell that'd create an EMP, and just portkeyed around the world and kept casting it until every goddamn computer on the planet was fried. He could have combined tracking spells as above, with apparition or portkeys or what have you, and assassinated every world leader within a night. A CONFUNDO and a GLAMOUR could have been used to get access to the location of every nuclear sub in a country. And silo, if he asked the right ruddy people. And neither of those spells are especially difficult on a target that can't fight back with magic.

But I digress. Rant aside, this is pretty much exactly canon-level Harry intelligence. He's a dumbass there, he's a dumbass here.
Ah, the impossibly competent big bad emerges. I swear people can't write a villain who isn't either omniscient or omnipotent until suddenly they're not.
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER

Still can't heal somebody. For all the talk of creation and light, all they've been shown to do is destroy.
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER... and they don't even try lifting the curse or healing Dumbledor. Or at least doing something for the pain.

WTF is wrong with them.