Reviews for Abraxas
TakemyKryptonite chapter 25 . 8/9
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I never saw the war with the muggles coming but it was so perfectly done! I literally can't find a single fault with this story. Kudos to you! And please keep writing!
Taure chapter 19 . 7/28
Hard to believe that a nuclear weapon would be able to target Hogwarts, never mind damage it. Same for the satellite imagery - Hogwarts et al shouldn't really be showing up on them, even as an absence.
DarkStarHarry chapter 25 . 7/21
Such a logical ending and it's really terrifying if you think about it...
Anyway thank you for this amazing story :)
AncientOak chapter 25 . 7/11
I’ve never read a story quite like this before, and I’ve read enough Harry Potter fanfiction that that’s rare. Thanks for writing!
SailorChibi chapter 25 . 5/16
I enjoyed this story up to the point where Voldemort fell. After that it took a twist for the bizarre. I won’t argue your reasoning but it got a little too far fetched for me.
Well just finished the story. For all the talk of imagination, Harry and Ginny both really suck at using it, but then he was an idiot in canon too.

He never learned healing. Never futzed with the resurrection stone to, say, ask anybody for advice. Never used the darker magic even when the situation started calling for it. Hell, if the dumbass had mounted up on a broom with the incantation of Fiendfyre under his belt, he could have wiped out every land based military installment in britain within a few days, and if he got other wizards doing the same, the planet within a month or less. Oh and he forgot that tracking spells were a thing. And yes, even tracking spells that didn't require you to prepare them in advance. Remember 'Point Me' in Goblet of Fire? Arthur Weasley used Point Me to find someone. It's never used like that again because harry's retarded but fanfiction writers forget it too. (It was during the first portion of the book, I remember that much). And if he again has GODLIKE POWER... "Accio military sattelite." Since by this story he could actually cast spells just by imagining what he wanted, he could have made a bludger that could break the sound barrier that was in-freaking destructable, and had it target anything with a computer chip in it. He could have made hundreds of those. He could have cast a spell that'd create an EMP, and just portkeyed around the world and kept casting it until every goddamn computer on the planet was fried. He could have combined tracking spells as above, with apparition or portkeys or what have you, and assassinated every world leader within a night. A CONFUNDO and a GLAMOUR could have been used to get access to the location of every nuclear sub in a country. And silo, if he asked the right ruddy people. And neither of those spells are especially difficult on a target that can't fight back with magic.

But I digress. Rant aside, this is pretty much exactly canon-level Harry intelligence. He's a dumbass there, he's a dumbass here.
Ah, the impossibly competent big bad emerges. I swear people can't write a villain who isn't either omniscient or omnipotent until suddenly they're not.
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER

Still can't heal somebody. For all the talk of creation and light, all they've been shown to do is destroy.
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER... and they don't even try lifting the curse or healing Dumbledor. Or at least doing something for the pain.

WTF is wrong with them.
... I'm always sad to see Dumbledore suffer. It's always seemed to me like he does the very best with what he's given and what he could know. He makes mistakes, he overlooks possibilities at times yes, and he keeps appearing to gamble with lives, and yet the only one that's actually lost theirs because of his choices (other than quirrel who was already condemned) is Dumbledore's own life itself.

Everybody but him would have lived, had his desperation to see his sister again not won out in a moment of weakness.
x2leoj chapter 3 . 1/13
Well that's just fucking twisted, there is no way Tom Riddle would have done that to Slughorn, almost made me stop reading. At the very least he would have killed him a lot earlier.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2017
Kill Hermione. PLEASE?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2017
Just why?

Is it because this bastard Mayer can’t use magic?
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 25 . 11/15/2017
This was a brilliant story. It made my emotions go haywire. I felt like praising you to high heavens at one point, and threatening you with hell fire at another. Any story that can get a rise out of my apathetic ass is a really good one. Thank You for writing that.